Big Score Promotion - Terms & Conditions:
*Big Score Competition Terms and Conditions: To be eligible to enter, all entrants must have purchased a TV and/or Home Theatre system(s) from Noel Leeming between Friday 23 January 2015 and Sunday 1 March 2015. All qualifying entries will automatically go in the prize draw for a chance to win. Full terms and conditions will apply, see www.noelleeming.co.nz or in store for details.
The prizes and how to enter:
1. The Noel Leeming TV & Home Theatre Big Score Promotion (“Promotion”) runs from Friday, 23 January 2015 until Sunday, 1 March 2015.
2. To enter a weekly draw you must, during the promotional period:
i. Purchase any TV and/or Home Theatre product at any Noel Leeming Store or online at www.noelleeming.co.nz (excluding Clearance Centres, Noel Leeming Commercial and Insurance); and
ii. Supply our cashier with your contact details (including a valid Postal address, email address and contact number) at the point of purchase or when purchasing online details will automatically be entered
2. Each valid transaction processed by midnight on the day of entry deadline, constitutes one entry into that relevant weekly draw.
3. There are six (6) weekly draws, and each weekly draw period is as follows:
a. Weekly draw one: 23 - 25 Feb 2015
b. Weekly draw two: 26 Jan - 1 Feb 2015
c. Weekly draw three: 2 - 8 Feb 2015
d. Weekly draw four: 9 – 15 Feb 2015
e. Weekly draw five: 16 – 22 Feb 25015
f. Weekly draw six: 23 Feb – 1 Mar 2015
4. Each weekly draw will take place on the Monday directly following the weekly draw period end. Should the Monday be a public holiday, the draw will take place on the Tuesday.
5. Limit of one entry per TV and/or Home Theatre transaction.
6. The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other Fly Buys or Noel Leeming promotional offer.
7. Fly Buys redemptions are excluded from this promotion.
8. Should the qualifying purchased product be returned, for whatever reason, and a refund given, the competition entry will be voided and the purchasers’ details will be removed.
9. The prizes:
Value of the original qualifying purchase up the value of $10,000 to be won:
I. There are 6 x prizes up to the value of $10,000 to be won
II. Each prize draw will take place between the hours of 9am and 5pm on the Monday, following the weekly prize draw period. For example, the week one draw will take place on Tuesday, 28 January 2015.
III. The first eligible entry drawn per week will win back the invoice value of the qualifying transaction up to the value of $10,000. For example, if the total invoice value of is $11,000 the winner will win $10,000. Another example is if the invoice total is $3,000 the winner will win $3,000. The winners will be notified by telephone the following Tuesday. A follow up may be sent by email.
IV. In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted within 48 hours of being called, or cannot validate their entry within 5 working days of being contacted, the prize will be redrawn on the same terms as the original draw.
V. Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
VI. Each prize will transferred via electronic transfer into a New Zealand bank account.
Additional Terms and Conditions
10. In respect of your privacy: any personal information you provide will be held confidentially by Noel Leeming Group Ltd and may be used to send offers we think may be of interest to you. You may opt not to receive information from us by calling us on 0800 44 44 88 to be removed from our mailing list.
11. The winners must agree to their name, region and photos being published on www.noelleeming.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Noel Leeming, and to any publicity Noel Leeming requires as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
12. The winner(s) agrees to grant Noel Leeming a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
13. Prizes are courtesy of Noel Leeming and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
14. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
15. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of TW Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Fly Buys.
16. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
17. Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
18. All entries become the property of Noel Leeming.
19. Noel Leeming may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Noel Leeming will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
20. Noel Leeming’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
22. Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
23. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
24. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners’ parent or legal guardian on the winners’ behalf.
25. Noel Leeming reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
26. Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
27. Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
28. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.