YOU MUST RETAIN YOUR TILL RECEIPT AS PROOF OF PURCHASE.
WIN a $3,000 Noel Leeming Gift Card when you buy a OPPO Find N3 – Two to be won!
Terms and Conditions of Entry
The prizes and how to enter:
- The promotional period begins on Thursday 16th November 2023 and ends on Tuesday 28th November 2023 at close of business (“Entry Deadline”). Prizes will be drawn on Monday 4th December 2023.
- Enter the draw to be in to win one of two $3,000 Noel Leeming Gift Cards courtesy of OPPO NZ when you purchase an OPPO Find N3 mobile phone.
- To enter the competition you must, during the promotional period:
- a. Purchase an OPPO Find N3 mobile phone at any Noel Leeming store or online, and
- b. Upon completion of a valid purchase, each Customer will be entered automatically into the draw.
- You may enter as many times as you like, provided each entry is for a valid purchase which is issued a new Invoice Number or Online Order Number.
- Two prize winners will be drawn.
- Gift card is valid for 12 months.
- Winners will be contacted on Monday, 4th December 2023 between the hours of 9am and 5pm by phone, on the phone number details linked to their valid product purchase.
- In the event that a prize winner is not able to be contacted by Monday, 11th December 2023, the prize will be redrawn on Tuesday, 12th December 2023 on the same terms as the original draw.
- Winners may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
- Winners must agree to their name, region and photo being published on www.noelleeming.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Noel Leeming, and to any publicity Noel Leeming requires as part of receiving their prize. Winners agree to grant Noel Leeming a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
Additional Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is The Warehouse Limited trading as Noel Leeming (“Noel Leeming”). Prizes are courtesy of Noel Leeming and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
- Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and OPPO New Zealand Ltd.
- Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion, and where they are a winner, the prize will be awarded to the winners’ parent of legal guardian on the winners’ behalf.
- Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition or promotion and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
- The Winners will be randomly drawn by Noel Leeming.
- The prize will be organised by Noel Leeming at a time that is mutually convenient for the prize winner and all third-party suppliers.
- Noel Leeming may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Noel Leeming will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
- Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
- Noel Leeming reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
- Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
- Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.