How it works
Go in the draw to win a Sony SRS-XB10 Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (Black). Simply purchase anything instore or online at Noel Leeming between Friday 14th December 2018 and Sunday 16th December 2018. Supply our team members with your contact details at the checkout in store to go in the draw. All online purchases are automatically entered. Exclusive for myNoelLeeming members!
Not a member yet? Sign up to myNoelLeeming now!
Competition Terms & Conditions
14-16 Dec myNoelLeeming Be In To Win Sony Speakers Competition
1. ^^The Noel Leeming competition to Be in to Win a Sony SRS-XB10 Black Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker (“Promotion”) runs from Friday 14th December 2018 12:01am until Sunday 16th December 2018 11:59pm.
2. To enter the draw you must, during the promotional period:
i. Make a purchase at any Noel Leeming Store or online at www.noelleeming.co.nz. Excludes bulk Noel Leeming Commercial and Insurance customers.
ii. Be a new or existing myNoelLeeming member.
iii. Supply a team member with your contact details (including a valid postal address, email address and contact number) at the point of purchase and you will be entered into the draw. All myNoel Leeming members purchasing online are automatically entered into the draw.
3. Each valid transaction processed by 11.59pm on the day of entry deadline constitutes one entry into the draw. Entry deadline will be the final day of each period that a valid purchase is eligible to be entered into the draw.
4. The promotional period is as follows:
a. Friday 14th December 2018 12:01am until Sunday 16th December 2018 11:59pm.
5. Limit of one entry per transaction. Only eligible for all new and existing myNoelLeeming members.
6. Fly Buys redemptions are excluded from this promotion.
7. Should the qualifying purchased product be returned, for whatever reason, and a refund given, the competition entry will be voided and the purchasers’ details will be removed.
8. Competition details:
I. Win 1 of 100 Sony SRS-XB10 Black Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker from Noel Leeming.
II. The draw will take place between the hours of 9:00am and 5:00pm on the Monday 17th December 2018.
III. The winners will be notified via email on Monday 17th December 2018. This may be followed up with a phone call.
IV. The winner may be required to show proof of identity, e.g. passport and/or a valid driver’s license.
V. When the winner is contacted, delivery or pick up of prize will be arranged.
9. In respect of your privacy: any personal information you provide will be held confidentially by Noel Leeming Group Ltd and may be used to send offers we think may be of interest to you. You may opt not to receive information from us by calling us on 0800 44 44 88 to be removed from our mailing list.
10. The winners must agree to their name, region and photos being published on www.noelleeming.co.nz and in other marketing material produced by Noel Leeming, and to any publicity Noel Leeming requires as part of receiving their prize. The winners agree to make themselves reasonably available for this purpose, without compensation.
11. The winner(s) agrees to grant Noel Leeming a perpetual and non-exclusive license to use their entries in all
media and the winner will not be entitled to any fee for such use.
12. Prizes are courtesy of Noel Leeming and in conjunction with participating suppliers.
13. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
14. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand except for employees and their immediate families of The Warehouse Group Limited and its subsidiaries and entities and Fly Buys.
15. Any entrant who is under the age of 18 years must have their parent or legal guardian’s permission to enter the promotion.
16. Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel a competition and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
17. All entries become the property of Noel Leeming.
18. Noel Leeming may be required by law to disclose any of the information that you provide. Noel Leeming will only make the disclosure if it believes, in good faith, that it is required to do so.
19. Noel Leeming’s decision in relation to any aspect of the promotion is final and binding on every person who enters, and no correspondence will be entered into.
20. Prizes are not transferrable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
21. Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the prize winnings. Independent financial advice should be sought.
22. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this competition either in store or online are indicative only.
23. If the winner is under 18 years of age at the closing date of the competition, the prize will be awarded to the winners’ parent or legal guardian on the winners’ behalf.
24. Noel Leeming reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqu alify any entry or refuse to award a prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant or an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these Terms and Conditions of Entry or the spirit of the promotion.
25. Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries, including but not limited to entries not received due to technical problems.
26. Noel Leeming and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any entrant or prizewinner in connection with any product purchased for this competition or any prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
27. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.