Today, our lives are getting busier and busier. The solution is simple - simplify housework and reduce the time we spend consumed with chores, cleaning, shopping, and more, so our valuable time can be spent with families, friends, and doing activities that add to our wellbeing.
Brands like Samsung and Electrolux are leading the way in home appliance innovations by showing us how we can make the most of our days, by using their advanced home appliances. Stephen, our Noel Leeming Tech Expert spoke about what Samsung and Electrolux are doing to make our lives easier through smarter living!
This 60cm built-under dishwasher by Electrolux is built with a range of smart features, including ComfortLiftTM and AirDryTM technology, plus a light beam on-floor indicator and 14 place settings.
- The world’s first ComfortLiftTM raises your dishwasher’s lower basket to a comfortable height making it easier to load and unload.
- The AirDryTM technology automatically opens the door 10cm in the final stage of the drying cycle, to maximise drying performance while reducing energy costs.
- The design of the dishwasher allows it to fit 25% more than your average dishwasher. Even the most unusually shaped dishes can be accommodated. The FlexiSpray arm and FlexiWash programme then gets into every corner and ensures dishes are as clean as possible, every time.
Electrolux, one of the leading vacuum cleaner brands in the world, has released the next natural iteration of their product offerings, the PUREi9 Robot Vacuum Cleaner. Brand new to New Zealand, this vacuum cleaner has been released with a revolutionary design and game-changing technology that takes the quality of autonomous cleaning to a new level.
- Vacuum from anywhere using the PUREi9 mobile app, allowing you to customise their cleaning schedule and operate anytime.
- The 3D Vision SystemTM uses a combination of lasers and camera to map the user’s home and effectively detect obstacles for perfect cleaning coverage.
- The Triangular Trinity ShapeTM allows the XXL 21cm brushroll and the side PowerBrushTM to be positioned at the very front for optimal edge cleaning.
Rethink what your fridge can do. The Samsung Family HubTM 2.0 is packed with technology to make your life easier. Use the WiFi enabled touchscreen to manage groceries, connect with family, and entertain like never before.
- Shop with Countdown, through your fridge! Plus, get inspired for dinner time with built-in recipes from Club Des Chef
- Built-in cameras let you view what you have in your fridge, from your phone - so when you're out food shopping you can see exactly what you need!
- Sync calendars and notes to the fridge so you never forget what the family is up to, and display photos through the screen