During Level 2 Stores are open
Our stores in Auckland are open at Alert Level 2, with some restrictions in place.
Frequently Asked Questions
Stores & Services
Yes, our stores outside of Auckland are open with some restrictions in place.
There have been some changes to our store opening hours at Level 2. Check here for your opening hours at your nearest store.
This is how our fulfilment centre teams are staying safe:
- Regular washing of hands, including before and after each break
- Regular sanitising of hands, including every time staff enter the packing area
- Social distancing with a minimum 2-metre separation
- Use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for packers and drivers
- Minimum 15-minute breaks between shifts and split breaks for all staff to ensure social distancing is adhered to
- All work areas cleaned and surfaces sanitised between shifts
- Only two entry points onto the site per shift, where anyone must use hand sanitiser on entry
- No external visitors on site
Stores offering Click & Collect will:
- Practise safe distancing at Click & Collect touchpoints. We will also have barriers, signage and other equipment to ensure social distancing
- Ensure surfaces are wiped down each time a transaction has been completed
- Provide wipes and a disposal bin for wipes used by customers and team members
- Ensure team members use gloves and face masks in case two or more people are needed to lift your package. As soon as lifting is completed, the masks and gloves will be disposed of safely and handwashing hygiene will be completed.
In order to maintain social distancing, we're limiting the number of customers in store at any one time. In stores, a safe distance of 2 metres is required, both inside the stores and in queues. Our team members will use appropriate PPE. All customers must keep 2m distance at all times.
You will only have to queue if the number of people in a store at any one time is above the permissible limit. This limit is different for each store based on its size and will be strictly monitored by a Passionate Expert at the store entrance. When the limit is reached, you will be admitted on a one-out one-in basis and therefore might have to join a queue. Please maintain a safe distance of 2 metres while doing so.
Besides regular wiping down and cleaning, there are hand sanitiser stations in stores that you can use.
In some of our smaller stores, we ask you for contact tracing details like first names and surnames, a phone number and an email address. This enables you to shop within 1 metre from other customers. This information is a government Alert Level 2 requirement and you will not be allowed to enter the store without providing it.
Our stores are open in line with government guidelines for Alert Level 2 and our Passionate Experts are following safe distancing and hygiene protocols in line with these guidelines.
While in Alert Level 2, you need to ask a Passionate Expert for support if you would like to try certain items such as headphones or smart watches. The items are sanitised by the staff after every trial.
Yes, you can. However, you will need to pack them yourself and maintain a 2-metre distance from the Passionate Expert at the checkout counter.
We have a PPE, Hygiene and Safe Distancing Policy that is in line with government guidelines on operating safely under Alert Level 2. Under Level 2, stores:
- Practice safe distancing and to support this there will be barriers. signage and other equipment
- Ensure surfaces are cleaned after each transaction
- Make hand sanitiser stations available, for both you and our Passionate Experts
- Have signs about safety
- Have Passionate Experts wear masks and gloves when the task they are undertaking requires it; some may choose to wear it at other times too, much like supermarkets
In case of a tech installation or service appointment at your house, we will ask you some safety questions like whether anyone in the house is unwell. On arrival and while working, the Passionate Expert will maintain a safe distance of 2 metres at all times. They may also use a disposable face mask and disposable gloves. At the end of the tech visit, the Passionate Expert will wipe down all surfaces before they leave the site.
We are following all Ministry of Health guidelines to ensure the safety of our vulnerable team members. There are strict hygiene and safe distancing requirements in place, and our Passionate Experts have access to PPE when required.
- Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, JCB Card, Union Pay and Diners)
- Apple Pay
- Farmers Card
- Farmlands/CRT card
- Noel Leeming Gift Card
You can do contactless Paywave payments up to $200 at our terminals. If you use ApplePay, there are no limits for contactless payments.
If you are applying for finance, please maintain safe distancing while doing so. Our in-store finance areas have been set up to ensure privacy is still maintained whilst also keeping a 2-metre distance.
Yes, refunds will be processed by one of our Passionate experts. Please refer to our refund policy here.
At this stage, we are not offering laybuys but this will be reviewed shortly.
Delivery, Pickup & Returns
We’re shipping with safety in mind. All NZ Post deliveries are contactless and will be left at your door or designated spot.
In case of oversized deliveries, we will coordinate directly with you to ensure there’s always a 2-metre distance between you and our delivery team.
Deliveries may be delayed due to high order volumes, but we will do our best to deliver your orders as fast as possible.
If you placed an order prior to the lockdown period, your order is either already on its way now or will be with you very soon.
Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with a track and trace number. To receive SMS updates, please provide your mobile number when you place your order.
If you place an order for Click & Collect we will notify you once your order is ready for collection.
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until you receive a text from a Passionate Expert telling you that your order is ready for collection before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. You will also be told about how the collection process works.
If you aren’t able to order online or get to a store, we can take your order over phone.
Please call our Customer Care team on 0800 44 44 88 from 9am - 5pm, any day of the week, and we’ll deliver your order as soon as possible.
We are working as fast as we can to get your order out to you. Orders with multiple items may be delivered as separate packages.
If you have received part of your order, please rest assured we are working hard on getting the rest of the items to you as quickly as possible.
If you have not received your order during Alert Level 3 or 4, here is what you can do:
Delivery Order Update
If we were unable ship your order before the lockdown, here’s what you can do:
- Await delivery: We’re currently processing all outstanding orders to make sure they reach you at the earliest. Your order might already be on its way to you or should be there shortly. Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email with a track and trace number. If you have several items in your order, they may be sent out in multiple packages. Please note NZ Post is experiencing delays due to high volumes, we apologise for any inconvenience and thank you for being patient.
- Cancel your order and receive a refund: If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
Contactless delivery: We’re shipping with safety in mind. NZ Post deliveries will be contactless and left at your door. In case of any oversized deliveries, we will coordinate directly with you to ensure there’s always a 2-metre distance between you and our delivery team.
Click & Collect Order Update
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until you receive a text from our Passionate Experts informing you that your order is ready for collection before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. Feel free to ask us how the collection process will work.
If you have an outstanding order or were unable to collect your order during Alert Level 3, here’s what you can do:
- Collect now: If you received a pickup confirmation, you should be able to collect your order now. Please wait for one of our Passionate Experts to contact you to arrange a day and time to collect.
- Cancel your order and receive a refund: If you would like to cancel, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
- Contactless pickup: Our Click & Collect pickups are contactless.
We are sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
Our Passionate Experts will be there to manage queues. They will also mark waiting points 2 metres apart so safe distancing can be maintained.
If you would like to cancel your order, please contact us via our online form and be sure to include your order number.
It may be that your local store doesn’t have that particular item and therefore we are bringing it from one of our other stores or our central distribution centre, or ordering it from our supplier.
Not at present – if lockdown is extended we will re-asses this.
Yes, you can as long as it is still in re-saleable condition. Please see our full returns policy here.
We encourage customers to sign-in using the COVID QR code available.
As a retail store, we are only required to have the COVID QR code available for customer sign-in and are not required to have a manual sign-in for our customers, this is a specific exemption covered in the government Covid-19 regulations.
We encourage customers to use the COVID 19 QR tracing app.
Products & Services
There may be restrictions on products that have low stock availability.
We will be providing in-store setup services by maintaining a 2-metre distance from you. At this time, we will not be providing in-store learning sessions, but in place of it, our Passionate Experts offer remote tech support over the phone. Please call us at 0800 555 989.
Yes, by using contactless Click & Collect. Learn more about Click & Collect here.
Yes, we will carry out installations under Alert Level 2.
In case of a home visit, we will be contacting your 24 hours in advance and asking some questions including those about the health of your household. Passionate Experts completing installations at your home will wear gloves and masks if you or they feel the need to. In line with Ministry of Health guidelines, they will maintain a 2-metre distance at all times and request you to do so too. The Passionate Experts will wash or sanitise their hands regularly, including after the home visit.
Not at present – if lockdown is extended we will re-asses this.
You can either contact our Customer Care Team who will forward your call to your local store, or call your local store directly who will log the repair and arrange a time for you to drop the item into the store.
If you bring your product to our store, we will review your product’s issue and provide appropriate assistance. Drop off and collection of repairs will be undertaken using contactless processes in place for the safety of you and our team.
If you are having multiple or complex issues with your product, please write those on a piece of paper and include this with your product when you bring it to us.
If you made a booking for services prior to the lockdown, please contact our Tech Solutions team on 0800 44 44 88 and we can reschedule the appointment.
You will be able to pick up your item once the repair is complete. Pick up of reparis will be undertaken using contactless processes in place for the safety of you and our team.
If you are still unsure please contact us using this online email form and provide any details which will help us resolve your matter .
Click & Collect
For any questions realted to Click & Collect, please see here