Frequently Asked Questions
From October 31st 2020 to January 5th 2020 customers can receive 2 more months of Disney+ with their annual subscription after they purchase participating products* at Noel Leeming.
This offer is for new Disney+ subscribers only.
*Includes any TV, Mobile, Laptop/PC, Tablet, streaming devices purchased at Noel Leeming in a single transaction during the Promotional Period. Offer only eligible to myNoelLeeming members.
No. This offer is for new Disney+ subscribers only.
No. Only one Code may be used once per new Disney+ annual subscription. You can however gift your pin codes to family and friends to redeem.
In order to receive the Disney+ redemption link you will need to check that you are opted in to Noel Leeming’s marketing communications to receive this offer. To check this follow these steps.
- Sign into your myNoelLeeming account
- Click Preferences
- Check that you have ticked the box circled in the diagram
Please visit this page for more details.
Please visit this page for details or call 0800 447 430
How to redeem:
- 24 hours after your purchase you should a receive an email from myNoelLeeming that has your unique Disney+ redemption URL link. If you have not received your code please contact our customer care team.
- Click the Disney+ promotional URL to redeem the offer from Disney+
- Follow the prompts to sign up for a 1-year subscription of Disney+ for $99.99NZD inc gst and the 2 months bonus will be applied at the end of the first 12 month subscription.
Apple iPhone 12 64GB - Blue
HP 11.6" G8 EE Chrome Intel Celeron 4GB RAM 32GB eMMc Chromebook
Terms and Conditions of Promotion
How to enter:
1. The promotional period begins on 12.00AM Saturday, 31 October 2020 and finishes on 11:59PM Tuesday, 5 January 2021.
2. Purchase any streaming product (includes any TV, Mobile, Laptop/PC, Tablet or streaming devices) in a single transaction during the Promotional Period at Noel Leeming and qualify for an additional 2 months of Disney+ subscription free when you purchase an annual Disney+ subscription.
3. To be eligible for the promotion you must, during the promotional period:
a. Be a MyNoelLeeming member and be opted-in to receive myNoelLeeming and/or Noel Leeming marketing communications;
b. Purchase any streaming product (Includes any TV, Mobile, Laptop/PC, Tablet, or streaming devices) during the Promotional Period at any Noel Leeming store or online during the promotional period; and
c. Be a new Disney+ subscriber.
4. Having met the above criteria, an email with the Disney+ unique link will be sent within 48 hours of purchase to claim the extra 2 months free on purchase of an Disney+ subscription. For clarity, you will receive 14 months’ subscription for the cost of an annual subscription. Offer may be used once only per new Disney+ subscription. One link only per transaction.
5. The link is for one-time use only and must be redeemed by no later than 11.59pm on 31st December 2021 or it will thereafter expire.
6. In order to redeem offer, the holder must create a new Disney+ account with a valid e-mail address and accept the Disney+ Subscriber Agreement. Subscriber Agreement is available at: www.disneyplus.com.
7. Credit/debit card is required on creation of Disney+ account. Lay-buy, gift cards and epay are excluded as forms of payment. Cannot be combined with any other offers, coupons, discounts or promotions.
Additional Terms and Conditions
8. Annual Disney+ subscription will automatically renew at the end of the 14 months and credit/debit card will automatically be charged at the then current annual rate in the 15th month.
9. Subscriber may cancel their subscription at any time before the end of their 14 months, and not be charged for the next billing period.
10. Subscription to Disney+ requires a compatible device and internet connection. When streaming in New Zealand on mobile devices or download via 3G/4G/5G, data charges and terms may apply. To find out what devices and platforms are supported see the Disney+ Help Centre located at: https://help.disneyplus.com/csp?id=csp_article_content&sys_kb_id=1fd9d9abdb3048900a2af56e0f9619e1 for a full list. Subscribers (or any permitted recipient of the link) are responsible for all access, data and other costs associated with internet and mobile usage in accessing and using the Disney+ streaming service.
11. Entry into this promotion is deemed acceptance of any applicable Terms and Conditions.
12. Entry is open to all residents of New Zealand. To create a Disney + account the holder must be aged 18 years or over.
13. Noel Leeming reserves the right to extend, postpone, or cancel the promotion and to update the terms and conditions without notice.
16. The offer is not refundable or redeemable for cash or any other goods or services and cannot be sold or transferred, or exchanged or credited towards purchase of other subscriptions, and will not be honoured if obtained from any third party. Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any variation in subscription value.
17. This offer may be gifted to family or friends but not is sellable.
18. Noel Leeming accepts no responsibility for any tax implications that may arise from acceptance of the offer for 2 bonus months of a Disney+ subscription with your annual subscription.
19. Any product images or photos used in promotional material for this promotion either in store or online are indicative only.
20. Noel Leeming is the promoter of this promotion. To avoid doubt, “Disney+” means the subscription video-on-demand streaming service operated and distributed in Australia by Disney and its related entities, and “Disney” refers to The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 30 054 610 025).
21. Noel Leeming, The Walt Disney Company (Australia) Pty Ltd and its affiliates, and any other agencies associated with this promotion will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which may be sustained, directly or indirectly, or for any personal injury suffered or sustained by any customer in connection with any product purchased for this promotion, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
22. These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of New Zealand.