Click and Collect
You can now place Click & Collect orders and get contactless pickups at most of our stores.
How Click & Collect works
- When an order is placed it will be fulfilled by your local store if stock is available.
- Once received by the store, a Passionate Expert will call you to confirm that we can fulfill your order and book a pick up appointment with you.
Kerbside Collection - for Customers Collecting items by Car
- In that call we will take your car registration plate number and ask that you arrive on time and stay in your car.
- When you arrive please stay in your car, a passionate expert will call your mobile and discuss how you wish to receive the item, either by us putting it in your car boot or by leaving it a safe distance from your car.
Collections from Counter - for Customers arriving by foot
- For those that arrive on foot, we ask that you will join the collection queue and ensure you bring your order number (on your phone is fine) and a valid photo 1d. We will be managing the queue to ensure we understand what each customer is arriving for.
- For Click & Collect customers, we will ask you to step aside and we will get your items for you, maintaining a safe distance at all times during the hand over process.
IMPORTANT: To comply with government safety guidelines, you must wait until one of our Passionate Experts call you to book an appointment before visiting us at a Click & Collect location. We will also send you an email which will contain guidelines about how the collection process will work.
For more information please see our Click & Collect FAQs