Consumer Guarantees Act
Your rights as a customer
Your rights and remedies under SuperCover are in addition to your rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (CGA). Under the CGA, Your Product must:
• be durable for as long as most people would expect that kind of Product to last
• be fit for its purpose – do all the normal things that people would expect that kind of Product to do
• be free of minor and major faults
• do what you are told it does including anything you are told about the Product and anything written on the box or in advertising material
• arrive on time (if it is delivered) and be in good condition.
If You think Your Product does not comply with the above guarantees and you experience a problem with the Product, you may be entitled to a remedy under the CGA, as set out in further detail below.
If you think a Product you have purchased from us does not comply with the guarantees under the CGA and you experience a problem with the Product, you may be entitled to a remedy under the CGA. Where the failure is not serious, we may choose to repair, replace or refund the cost of the Product. Where the failure is serious or makes the Product unsafe, you can choose a refund, a replacement, or to keep the goods (in which case we will pay you an amount to cover the product’s loss of value). We will also pay you a reasonable amount for any damage or extra costs caused by the fault. If you discover a fault or failure in your Product, you can contact Noel Leeming Group or the store where you purchased your Product from. Where the failure is serious, you must contact us and request a refund as soon as possible after you discover the failure otherwise you may lose your right to that refund. You must also give us a reasonable time to repair the failure. We do not have to cover the cost of a repair if you do not contact us about the failure of the Product first.