Membership means an individual myNL account.
myNoelLeeming (“myNL”) means the Noel Leeming loyalty programme whereby you sign up to have a myNL account which gives you the following features and benefits:
- On signing up you receive a $10 voucher to spend on your next purchase over $100 online or in-store;
- All the latest deals are sent directly to your inbox;
- myNL members are the first to know about new products and services;
- myNL members have access to exclusive myNL and third party offers;
- myNL members have access to exclusive experiences and events;
- online purchase history, makes it easy to track your product purchases; and
- myNL members receive a gift voucher on their birthday.
Noel Leeming refers means to Noel Leeming Group Limited (“Noel Leeming”).
Promotions means any offers, promotions or benefits, including special discounts or or member events held in- store or online, and member only competitions.
Terms means these Terms and Conditions for myNL Membership.
Voucher means a $XX Noel Leeming voucher, send via email.
Website means noelleeming.co.nz.
General Terms & Conditions of Use
2. Registration for Membership may be completed on the Website. Failure to provide any information designated as mandatory will mean you will be ineligible for Membership. All information provided must be true and correct. You agree to keep your details up to date at all times by making changes through the Website.
3. Noel Leeming requires you to have a unique n exclusive email address that has not been used for another myNL account in order to be able to register you to myNL.
4. It is the member's responsibility to keep the recorded email address current. The email that is provided will be used to email you with our latest deals, exclusive myNL member offers and other relevant information and with any myNL news or updates.
5. When you register for myNL online, you will be required to create a secure password to access your account via the Website. You agree not to disclose your password to any other person.
6. When purchasing products in-store advise the Team Member of your myNL details to ensure your purchases are logged under your membership, or if shopping online ensure you sign in under your myNL login when shopping on our website for all purchases of Noel Leeming products and services. This is towill enable Noel Leeming to provide you with the full benefits of myNL.
7. Will events/workshops/demos be available in every store? We will try to offer some kind of experience in each store – however these might vary – Jax Hamilton for example will only be 1 per region and limited to BICC stores for exampleFrom time to time myNL members may be offered exclusive access to attend in-store events, workshops or demonstrations. These will be strictly limited to Members only and may also be limited in attendance numbers.
8. Members must ensure they follow instructions when advised of these opportunities, such as registering interest in attendance in advance.
9. Information on experiences and how to take advantage of these will be communicated by email to myNL members.
We can only notify people who we have contact details for. Spaces to some events will be limited – so it will be a first in first served basis. People will be targeted based on their region. Some of the Elite Experiences will be based on other metrics but we are not advertising these in any way
10. Voucher(s) cannot be exchanged for cash or gift cards.
11. Voucher(s) can only be redeemed at Noel Leeming and cannot be redeemed for purchases made at other affiliated or associated stores or retailers.
12. Vouchers are valid for 12 months from date of being earned and will expire after 12 months if not used.
14. These Terms including (without limitation) how vouchers and other benefits may be accessed or redeemed, may be amended by Noel Leeming at any time without notice to you at our sole discretion. Current Terms and Conditions can be viewed on the myNL Website. Continuing to use your myNL account after changes to the Terms and Conditions are made is deemed acceptance of those changes.
15. Noel Leeming may from time to time provide myNL members with Promotions in connection with their account. These Terms and Conditions shall apply to such Promotions, in addition to any specific terms accompanying such Promotions. In the event of any inconsistency, the specific terms of the Promotion shall apply.
16. myNL may be terminated at any time without notice to you. In the event that myNL is terminated any Vouchers that have been credited to your membership prior to the date of termination will continue to be valid for a period of 6 months after the date they were credited to your membership, or any other period notified by Noel Leeming at the time of termination.
17. Noel Leeming, at its sole discretion, may revoke your Membership at any time without notice and for any reason (including, but not limited to, fraudulent use of the membership or behaviour which, in Noel Leeming’s view, is not acceptable). In the event that your Membership is revoked, all Vouchers will expire from the date of revocation and you will have no further entitlement in respect of myNL.
18. Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, Noel Leeming (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for loss or damage, whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of your membership or use of myNL, including but not limited to:
(a) any technical difficulties, network failures, virus or equipment malfunction (whether or not under Noel Leeming’s control);
(b) any loss, theft, unauthorised access or third party interference with or to Points, Vouchers or Membership information;
(c) any Vouchers that are not properly recorded against your myNL account;
(d) participation in, or termination of myNL; and
(e) Force Majeure.
If you wish to terminate your myNL Membership, please contact Noel Leeming directly. You may also opt into or out of receiving promotional communications from Noel Leeming and myNL via our Website.