Promotion Terms and Conditions
This page contains the current Terms and Conditions for Noel Leeming. Please scroll down for details.
Current Promotion Terms & Conditions
Price product offers, % Off deal offers, and Purple Visa offers begin Wednesday 22nd May 2019 and end 7pm Tuesday 28th May 2019, unless otherwise stated or while stocks last. Personal shoppers only, trade not supplied. Fly Buys points consist of 1 standard point for every $50 of cumulative spend at Noel Leeming over a 12 month period. Noel Leeming Fly Buys and Fly Buys Terms and Conditions apply. Visit noelleeming.co.nz/flybuys for more details. +The advertised discounts are off the previous in store ticketed price. Excludes combo and package deals. #60 months interest free available on finance of $1200 and over using Purple Visa Card, a brand of Warehouse Money. All finance is subject to Purple Visa Card Terms and Conditions, credit criteria and rates and fees (including $55 establishment fee and $55 annual fee). Visit purplevisacard.co.nz for full Terms and Conditions and Rates and Fees. Prevailing interest rate (currently 22.90% p.a.) applies to any outstanding balance on the expiry of the interest free period. Minimum monthly repayments (3% of the outstanding balance or $20, whichever is the greater) must be made during the interest free period. If you make only the minimum monthly payment, you will not pay off your interest free transaction amount within the promotional period. So, if you can, always pay more than the minimum amount due. Advertised credit offer is available instore and online and cannot be used in conjunction with any other Noel Leeming promotional offer. *Excludes all Apple Products, Sonos, Drones and Galaxy S and Note mobile phone range. ^#All tech solutions terms and conditions apply. Any additional work charged at $99 per hour. Ask us in store, pick up a brochure or visit online noelleeming.co.nz for more information. ^Free/Bonus/Includes item not available on Commercial and Insurance sales or with Fly Buys Rewards redemptions. ^^Our Lowest Price Ever refers to the advertised price. †Price Promise Terms and Conditions are available online visit www.noelleeming.co.nz. Excludes Noel Leeming Clearance Centres. For more information contact us on 0800 44 44 88.
Samsung S10 Buy 1 Get 1 Free Offer
Strictly limited stock, while stocks last. Not valid with any other promotions. Offer starts 9am Saturday 25th May 2019 online and at normal opening hours in stores. Please check https://www.noelleeming.co.nz/stores for your stores opening hours. Contact your local store to check for availability if sold out online.
2-day Free Delivery on Small Items
Free delivery starts Saturday 25th May 2019 and ends Sunday 26th May 2019. Free delivery is only eligible on small items with a $6 delivery cost. Full delivery terms & conditions apply. For more information visit noelleeming.co.nz/delivery or ask staff for details.
SuperGold Card 3x FlyBuys points promotion
^3x points offer valid once only when you spend a minimum of $50 in a single transaction and swipe your Fly Buys card instore at Noel Leeming or enter your Fly Buys card online at noelleeming.co.nz from 20 May to 28 May 2019 inclusive (Offer). For this Offer, 3x points consists of 1 standard point plus 2 bonus points for every $50 you spend. Bonus points should be loaded to your account within 10 business days of the end of the Offer period. Personal shopper only trade not supplied. Excludes purchase of Noel Leeming Gift Cards. Offer is available to valid SuperGold Cardholders only.
Samsung Laundry Cash Back Promotion
- Instructions on how to claim the Laundry Cash Back Promotion form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. The Laundry Cash Back Promotion may, at the Promoter’s sole discretion, be valid in conjunction with other offers.
- Claims are only open to New Zealand residents. Claimants under 18 years old must have a parent's/guardian's permission to make a claim. The Promoter may require the parent or guardian to sign these Terms and Conditions as a condition of entry. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter, participating retailers, and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to claim. Purchases on or on behalf of businesses or other organisations, will be ineligible.
- The promotion commences at 9.00am NZST on 28th 14th March 2019 and closes at 5:00 pm NZST on the 1st December30th September, 2019 (“Promotional Period”).
- Claims must be received within fourteen (14) days from the date of purchase of the Participating Product.
Participating Samsung Products & Laundry Cash Back Promotion
- To be eligible to claim the Laundry Cash Back Promotion set out below, eligible claimants must purchase one of the following selected Samsung Heatpump dryers ("Participating Product") and any Samsung Washing Machine in the same transaction from any participating New Zealand retailer during the Promotional Period and while stocks last.
|Dryer Model Number||Cash Back|
- Laundry Cash Back Promotion is available by redemption only and not at the time of purchase. To register for the Laundry Cash Back, claimants must:
- visit www.samsung.com/nz and select the “Offers” link
- select the promotion banner that relates to the Participating Product purchased;
- complete and submit into the Online Redemption Form the details of their claim including:
- the claimant’s full name, email address, physical address, bank details, day time phone number and the store of purchase;
- the invoice details of the Participating Product purchased; and
- product serial number and a copy of proof of purchase.
- Email Samsung the specific serial number of the Participating Product once it is delivered.
- Claimants should allow up to thirty (30) days from the date the claim information is approved by the Promoter, for award of the Laundry Cash Back Promotion money. If a claimant is unable to provide the serial number of the purchased Participating Product at the time of submitting the Online Redemption Form, the registration may still be submitted. Once the claimant takes delivery of their Participating Product, the claimant must, within seven (7) days from delivery, email the serial number to Samsung at email@example.com. Any claims that do not submit the serial number of the Participating Product within the seven (7) day deadline will be deemed invalid.
- If the serial number and the proof of purchase does not match the details submitted by the claimant on the Online Redemption Form, the claim will be deemed invalid and will result in an ineligible claim. The eligible claimant will not be entitled to receive the allocated Laundry Cash Back Promotion until the Promoter has received the required documentation and verified the claim.
- The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim from any claimant, the relevant Laundry Cash Back Promotion, if the initially purchased Participating Product or Qualifying Model Washing Machine is returned after the claim has been processed and fulfilled. This clause does not limit or affect the claimant’s rights with regards to warranties on the Participating Product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
General Samsung Promotional Terms & Conditions
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any claimant who submits a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
- only one claim permitted per Participating Product;
- a maximum of two claims permitted per household; and
- each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
- Claimants must retain proof of purchase. Failure to produce proof of purchase for each claim when requested may, in the absolute discretion of the Promoter, result in invalidation of a claimant’s claim or entries and forfeiture of any right to a redemption Laundry Cash Back Promotion .
- In the event of any disputes in relation to entries online and identification of the person making the redemption by email the Promoter reserves the right to award the redemption to the email account holder.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- All Laundry Cash Back Promotion claimants may be required to first sign acceptance of these terms and conditions before any Laundry Cash Back Promotion is provided to them.
- The Promoter will use its best endeavors to provide the Laundry Cash Back Promotion listed. If any of the Laundry Cash Back Promotions are unavailable for whatever reason, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute that Laundry Cash Back Promotion for another item of an equivalent value.
- Any cost associated with accessing the promotional website is the claimant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet Service Provider used.
- The use of any automated claim software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows a claimant to automatically claim repeatedly is prohibited and will render all entries submitted by that claimant invalid.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for: (i) any error, omission, interruption, or delay in the operation or transmission of any communication including any email communication sent to (or by) the Promoter to any claimant whether caused by problems with communication networks or lines, computer systems, software or internet service providers, congestion on any carrier network or otherwise; (ii) any theft, destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of such communications; and (iii) any problem with, or technical malfunction of, any computer system or other equipment used for the conduct of the promotion.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax liability incurred as a result of a claimant participating in the promotion. Claimants should obtain independent tax and financial advice.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury; or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity); whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim, original purchase documentation or relevant Laundry Cash Back Promotion that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the relevant Laundry Cash Back Promotion value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the relevant Laundry Cash Back Promotion.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify a consumer's rights under the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993. These Terms and Conditions must be read subject to those statutory provisions and will not affect any statutory rights that a claimant may have in relation to the return of a Participating Product or relevant Laundry Cash Back Promotion.
- The Promoter collects personal information in order to conduct the offer and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including, but not limited to, agents, contractors, service providers, offer suppliers and as required, to New Zealand regulatory authorities. Validity of a claim is conditional on providing this information. The Promoter may, for an indefinite period, unless otherwise advised, use the information for promotional, marketing, publicity, research and profiling purposes, including sending electronic messages or telephoning the claimant. All claims become the property of the Promoter. Claimants have the right of access to, and right to request correction of, their personal information. Claimants should direct any request to access, update or correct information to the Promoter at: Samsung Electronics, New Zealand branch office, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 or any other address as notified on the Promoter's website: www.samsung.com/nz. Telephone: 0800 726 786. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to cancel, suspend, terminate or modify the promotion or any part of the promotion for any reason, including but not limited to if fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond the Promoter's reasonable control adversely affects the Promoter's ability to conduct the promotion or part of the promotion as contemplated in these terms and conditions, subject to any written directions from any regulatory authority. Any cancellation or modification to the promotion will be notified on the Promoter’s website: www.samsung.com/nz.
- The Promoter is Samsung Electronics New Zealand Limited, 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627. Administration of the promotion will take place at the offices located at 24 The Warehouse Way, Northcote, Auckland 0627 or any other office as notified on the Promoter's website: www.samsung.com/nz. Telephone: 0800 726 786. Email: email@example.com.
Want to win a $100 Noel Leeming gift card? Check out our Instagram page or see the following details here for more!
Takapuna 1 hour Click & Collect Service
#^Click and collect lockers are available to access 24hours subject to size of product or availability. Lockers are subject to availability and size limitations apply (maximum 530cm x 700cm or 240cm x 1400cm). Any products exceeding this size will be managed with the store. Product will only be kept in the locker for 48 hours. Following this time the purchase will be relocated to inside the store and will need to be collected during normal business hours.
Easy Whiteware Swap-Out
The following charges are specific to New Zealand delivery addresses only. Noel Leeming internet orders may differ to delivery rates offered in stores. Each product is classified as ‘Small’ or ‘Large’. There are two delivery rates, based on the size of the product. A single order consisting of a combination of Small and Large items will only be charged at the Large rate.
Standard Region Rates
Small Item Delivery Rate:
$6.00 per order.
Large Item Delivery Rate:
$89.00 per order.
Remote Region Rates
Due to increased transportation costs, deliveries to the following areas have different charges. Remote Regions are defined as: 100 kilometres or more away from the nearest Noel Leeming store.
Small Item Delivery Rate:
$6.00 per order.
Large Item Delivery Rate:
$99.00 per order.
Please note that in some cases, such as delivery to off shore islands or some remote areas, the delivery will need to be arranged by the customer directly with a transport company of their choice. For further information on where Noel Leeming deliver contact Noel Leeming Customer Care on 0800 44 44 88 .
Includes/ Free/ Bonus terms
^Free/Bonus/Includes item not available on Commercial and Insurance sales or with any reward redemption.
10% off Computer accessories
*Receive 10% off computer accessories with any laptop or desktop purchase. Offer available online only. Offer excludes Mircosoft Surface accessories, Microsoft Office, Apple accessories, Solid State Drives (SSD) and Hard Drives.
^^Product recycling is limited to whiteware and television items only. Limitations on TV recycling: Anything that cannot be safely lifted by one person will be excluded unless your setup job requires two team members.
*Learning sessions valid for any product.
**Helpdesk support is limited to the product that the myTechSolution plan is assigned to and valid for the lifetime of the plan, as referenced in the warranty period.
^This e-voucher will be sent to you by email and can be redeemed in Noel Leeming stores (excluding Noel Leeming Clearance Centres and off site events) within New Zealand and cannot be redeemed online. It can be redeemed on any product purchases, excluding purchases for gift card, pre-paid mobile vouchers and Google Play. A minimum $20 spend is required. This e-voucher is not redeemable for cash and not transferable and can only be redeemed once. This e-voucher can only be redeemed in person on presentation of the printed e-voucher you will receive, or shown on a phone to store staff. One $20 e-voucher issued once per year, for the first 3 years of cover. Voucher will expire 30 days after date of issue, unless redeemed prior. To ensure you receive your e-voucher, please ensure that we have up-to-date email information for you. If we do not have your email, we may not be able to get your e-voucher to you on your anniversary. For more information or to update your details contact us on 0800 555 989.
If you choose to cancel the myTechSolution plan within 7 days of purchase but have have redeemed a service portion of the myTechSolution product (for example Set up, Delivery, Helpdesk Support or Learning), you will be entitled to a refund less the retail price of the service you redeemed. Up to 28 days you will be offered a Noel Leeming gift card on the same terms.
Noel Leeming online supply to personal shoppers only and trade quantities or commercial orders will not be supplied via the Noel Leeming online store. Items on promotion can be limited to one per customer. Please see our Current Promotions Terms and Conditions for further details. If you have a commercial inquiry, please contact our Noel Leeming Commercial team, or visit their website. Bulk orders or orders made for commercial purposes will be cancelled and the funds returned to the purchasing account. In the event of limited stock sales, no further sales at the promotional price will be made after the allocated quantity has been sold or the expiry date and time has been reached. In the unlikely event where a product that has been ordered is no longer available, our Customer Care team will contact you as soon as possible to discuss your options. This may result in the cancellation of your order or replacement with an alternative product. If there is an error in pricing online, in a product description, name or product image, Noel Leeming online reserves the right to contact the customer and make the appropriate changes to the order. If an alternative option is not agreed upon with the customer, the order will be cancelled and the amount paid refunded.
All orders are screened for legitimacy of payment. If an order does not meet Noel Leeming’s confidential security checks, the order will not be accepted. The funds will be returned to the purchasing account and a notification of this will be sent via email.
When we receive your order it will be screened and cleared of any security issue, website error or stock complication; your order will be processed and finalised. On completion of this process you will be notified that your order has been processed, payment is then taken. This results in a separate binding agreement between you and us for the supply of those products.
For each order accepted you will be provided email communications to keep you informed of the progress of your order. We endeavour to also provide Courier Track and Trace references for your convenience.
14 Day Right of Exchange:
The customer can return any product for an exchange or Noel Leeming Gift Card within 14 days of purchase. On the condition that the product is returned in its original condition with packaging and invoice.
Products below are excluded from this guarantee, except where they are faulty:
- Personal Care Items
- Gift Cards, Sim Cards, Recharge Cards and Vouchers i.e. iTunes
- Unsealed printer cartridges
- VR Headsets
The customer can return an extended warranty for a refund within 7 days of the original purchase date. The customer can choose to add an extended warranty for a product purchased or return an extended warranty purchased for a product, for a store credit via Noel Leeming gift card within 28 days of the original purchase date.
To redeem a Gift Card
Simply present the gift card at the time of purchase. This Gift Card is redeemable for goods sold at any Noel Leeming store throughout New Zealand. This Gift Card is non-refundable, cannot be redeemed online and cannot be redeemed for cash. Gift Card includes GST. Lost or stolen Gift Cards are the responsibility of the holder. Remaining Gift Card balances can be checked in store.
Apple, the Apple logo, AirPort, AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme, Apple Cinema Display, Apple TV, FireWire, GarageBand, iLife, iMac, iMovie, iPhone, iPhoto, iPod, iPod touch, iSight, iWork, Leopard, Mac, MacBook, MacBook Air, Mac OS, MagSafe, QuickTime, Safari, Snow Leopard, SuperDrive, Time Capsule, and Time Machine are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• iPad and Multi-Touch are trademarks of Apple Inc.
• AppleCare is a service mark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
• MobileMe is a service mark of Apple Inc.