User generated content T&Cs
You’re probably here because you’ve submitted or shared something that’s caught our eye. Awesome – thanks for sharing!
The “Content” refers to the image, photo, video, text, graphics or other Content you have published on social media platforms (such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube) or submitted or uploaded directly to social media platforms affiliated with The Warehouse and its subsidiaries and entities.
“You” or “Author” refers to the author of the Content.
You agree that
- You are at least 18 years of age or if you are under 18 years of age, you have your parent or legal guardian’s permission to grant authorisation for us to feature your Content.
- The Content is your own creation and you own or control all rights.
- Your Content does not infringe or violate the rights of any third parties – including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, copyrights, trademarks, rights of publicity/privacy, patent, trade secret or confidentiality obligations.
- You have appropriate permission, rights, licenses, clearances and consent from any person(s) or other third-party appearing in the Content.
- You are the parent/guardian with legal responsibility of any minors under 18 years of age depicted in the Content.
- The Content does not contain any other content that is or could be considered inappropriate, unsuitable or offensive, as determined at our sole discretion.
Our use of your Content
You agree to grant us an unlimited, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual right and license to reproduce, edit, publish, broadcast, distribute and otherwise use your Content in connection with advertising, publicity, promotional and marketing activities related to The Warehouse and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities. This includes but is not limited to, sharing and publishing your Content on social media pages, websites, newsletters, blogs, emails, mailers, signage, news media and other printed and online advertising. We may edit or modify your Content for formatting, navigation, integration or other purposes. We will endeavour to not materially distort your Content.
You acknowledge our use of your Content is without compensation or payment.
You also grant us the right to publish your social profile information or other information you have submitted in connection with any use of your Content, including but not limited to your name, username, profile picture, likeness, original caption, biographical information and region.
Use of your Content is at our sole discretion. We have no obligation to use or feature your Content. We reserve the right to remove or stop using any Content at any time, for any reason.
Use of your Content does not imply endorsement or affiliation with you.
You will retain ownership, copyright and intellectual property rights that you have in relation to your Content. We will endeavour to credit you when your Content is published, reproduced or otherwise used, where possible.
We reserve the right to refuse Content, moderate or remove any Content submitted, for any reason at any time.
Any Content which may be deemed libellous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful will be immediately moderated.
Limitations of Liability
You hereby release, discharge and agree to hold The Warehouse and its associated agencies, subsidiaries and entities harmless from any liability related in any way to the use of your Content.
The use of your Content is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with any social platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat or Instagram.