Introducing the new HP Spectre Folio.
Exquisite leather craftsmanship
100% Genuine Leather
Built from durable chrome-tanned leather, the HP Spectre Folio features precise artisan-inspired workmanship.1
Masterful craftsmanship meets bold new design. Crafted from 100% genuine leather,1 this groundbreaking device pushes every boundary.
Stay productive on the go with laptop position.
With media position, entertainment goes with you.
Capture ideas quickly in tablet position.
Engineered with style in mind.
Longer Battery Life, More Productivity.
8th Generation Intel® Core™ Processors
Upgrade performance with smooth responsiveness, and stream premium content or even create your own.
A Battery That Goes the Distance
With up to 19 hours (21hrs 15mins with FHD7) of battery life, the HP Spectre Folio lets you stay productive all day.4 FHD - Up to 19 hours with MobileMark 2014, up to 16 hours and 45 minutes wireless HD video streaming. 4K - Up to 11 hours and 30 minutes with MobileMark 2014 and up to 8 hours and 45 minutes wireless HD video streaming.3,4,7
Display & Digital Pen
Bring your content to life with 4K3 Micro Edge Display and create with Digital Pen: A pen that can do it all.5
HP Quad Speakers, HP Audio Boost, and expert tuning by Bang & Olufsen bring audio perfection to your PC.
Keep going comfortably even in darker environments.
1. Product exterior and outer keyboard is 100% genuine full grain leather as of 9/18/18.
2. 4G Module on select models and designed for up to 1 Gbps download speeds as carriers deploy 5 carrier aggregation and 100Mhz channel bandwidth, requires activation and separately purchased service contract. Check with service provider for coverage and availability in your area. Connection speeds will vary due to location, environment, network conditions, and other factors. 4G LTE not available in all regions.
3. 4K panel not available at launch. 4K content required to view full 4K images. 4K optional on select models only.
4. Windows 10/ MM14 battery life will vary depending on various factors including product model, configuration, loaded applications, features, use, wireless functionality, and power management settings. The maximum capacity of the battery will naturally decrease with time and usage. See https://bapco.com/products/mobilemark-2014/ for additional details.
5. Included Digital Pen will vary by region and retailer.
6. Recharges your battery up to 50% within 30 minutes when the system is off (using “shut down” command). Recommended for use with the HP adapter provided with the laptop, not recommended with a smaller capacity battery charger. After charging has reached 50% capacity, charging speed will return to normal speed. Charging time may vary +/-10% due to System tolerance. Available on select HP Spectre 2-in-1 and HP x2 PC models.
7. Tested by HP using continuous HD video playback, 720p (1280x720) resolution, 150 nits brightness, system audio level at 50%, player audio level at 100% played from local storage, headphone attached, wireless off, auto dimming off. Actual battery life will vary depending on configuration and maximum capacity will naturally decrease with time and usage.
Intel, the Intel Logo, Intel Inside, Intel Core, and Core Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation or its subsidiaries in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, Intel Logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, Intel Inside Logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, and Xeon Inside are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
© HP Development Company, L.P. The Information contained herein is subject to change without notice. Warranties for HP products and services are set out in the express warranty statements accompanying such products and services. In addition, our products and services come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the New Zealand Consumer Law. Subject to the foregoing, nothing herein should be construed as constituting an additional warranty. HP shall not be liable for technical or editorial errors or omissions contained herein.