Model: 010-02293-10 Product Id: N200280
Do what you love, longer with Instinct Solar. These rugged GPS smartwatches boasts solar charging - giving incredible battery life in smartwatch and Expedition modes while outdoors. Monitor how your body uses energy by tracking heart rate, stress, sleep1 and Pulse Ox2 - which helps give you a better understanding of your health and wellness. Get more out of the sports you love with preloaded activity profiles such as running, biking, swimming and more. Smart notifications at the wrist keep you connected to what matters. Multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) help you track wherever your adventures take you.
Features & Benefits
- Designed to be daring: Bold colours, high contrast displays and purpose-built design bring to life a non-traditional smartwatch
- Solar charging: Variable based on sun-exposure, Instinct can provide unprecedented battery life to those that explore under the sun.
- Battery life
- Smartwatch: Up to 24 days / 54 days with solar*
- GPS: Up to 30hrs / 38 hrs with solar**
- Max Battery GPS Mode: 70hrs / 145 hrs solar charging**
- Expedition GPS Activity: 28 days / 68 days with solar*
- Battery Saver Watch Mode: 56 days / Unlimited days with solar*
- * Solar charging, assuming all day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions.
- ** Solar charging, assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions.
- Military standard 810: Instinct is built to the U.S. military standard 810 for thermal, shock and water resistance (rated to 100 metres)
- Power manager: View how various settings and sensors impact your watch's battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- Sports apps: Use preloaded activity profiles for surfing, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, strength and more
- Wrist-based heart rate: Get heart rate data1 along with alerts if your heart rate stays too high or too low while you're at rest; gauge how hard your heart is working during activities, even underwater
- Pulse OX2: For altitude acclimation or sleep monitoring, a Pulse Ox2 sensor uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen
- Stress tracking: Heart rate variability is used to calculate your stress level score, so you can see if you're having a calm, balanced or stressful day
- Body battery energy monitor: Optimise your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest
- Advanced sleep monitoring: Get a full picture of how you're sleeping, with a breakdown of your light, deep and REM sleep stages as well as Pulse Ox2
- Multi-GNSS Support: Access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- ABC Sensors: Navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass
- Smart notifications3: Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device
- Pair for satellite communication: Pair Instinct with an inReach® device (sold separately; active satellite subscription required) to view and send messages, get weather alerts on your wrist and trigger an SOS to the GEOS 24/7 emergency response teamRecord the number of waves surfed, maximum speed reached and distance traveled by using the surf activity profile
- Engineered for endurance: Fibre-reinforced polymer case, chemically strengthened, scratch-resistant Corning Gorilla glass and a battery powered by the sun creates a device that's built to endure
- bvseo_sdk, dw_cartridge, 18.2.0, p_sdk_3.2.0
- CLOUD, getReviews, 0ms
- reviews, product