Moroccan Chicken Skewers
- 500gms chicken tenderloins
- Bamboo skewers
- 1tbl tomato paste
- 1tbl Moroccan seasoning
- 1tbl smoked sweet paprika
- 2 x cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/2 tsp red chilli paste
- 2tbl lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Black pepper
- Mix all marinade ingredients in bowl, add chicken, and stir to coat.
- Leave to marinate for at least an hour.
- Preheat oven using Fan assisted Grill with added steam or fan bake with steam 210°C.
- Place tray in oven to heat with oven on level four or second to top level of oven.
- Thread each tenderloin onto a skewer through the length of the tenderloin
- When oven is heated place chicken skewers directly onto hot oven tray.
- Cook skewers for 15 - 18 minutes or until cooked and golden brown.