Lamb Shanks with Lemon & Rosemary
- Crock-Pot® Express Crock Multi-Cooker
- 4 lamb shanks
- 1⁄4 cup plain flour
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 onions chopped
- 3⁄4 cup chicken stock
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 1 lemon, finely sliced
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Fresh rosemary, to serve
1) Dust lamb shanks in flour. Press BROWN/SAUTÉ, then press START/STOP. Add half of
the oil and preheat for 2 minutes. Add lamb and brown for 3-4 minutes or until golden.
2) Remove lamb from cooking pot. Add remaining oil, garlic and onion. Sauté for 4-5
minutes or until tender.
3) Press START/STOP. Add shanks, stock, rosemary, lemon slices, and lemon juice to the
cooking pot. Secure the lid ensuring the steam release valve is in the seal (closed)
Press MEAT/STEW, and adjust the time to 60 minutes. Press START/STOP.
4) Once cooking has completed, and the pressure is released, season to taste with salt
and pepper. Top with extra rosemary and serve.