Masala Spinach Risotto with Pan Fried Tofu (VEGAN)
This is a spectacular dairy free, vegan dish!
- 400g firm tofu
- 1 tbsp *Hax Masala Mash Up
- Drizzle of *Hax Garlic, Chilli & Herb Oil OR oil of your choice
- 1 onion, finely sliced
- 1 tbsp freshly grated ginger
- handful of fresh coriander
- 2 tbsp *Hax Masala Mash Up
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 500ml vegetable stock (hot)
- 350ml Coconut milk (50 ml for garnish)
- ½ cup peas
- 200g spinach (washed)
- Zest of 1 lemon
Remove the tofu from the packet, drain and use kitchen paper to absorb as much of the water as you possibly can from both sides.
Drizzle a little oil on a plate then sprinkle with the first measure of Masala mix.
Slice the tofu into bite sized cubes and roll in the oil and masala mix (ensuring you cover all sides). Leave to marinade until ready to use.