Red Cabbage Coleslaw
- 1⁄2 Red cabbage
- 6 Spring onions
- 1 Onion
- 6 Carrots, peeled
- 350–500g Natural plain yogurt
- 1 tbsp Wholegrain mustard
- 1 Squeeze lemon (optional)
- Seasoning, to taste
1) Using the thick slicing disc slice the red cabbage into the food processor bowl
using speeds 5-8 on your machine.
2) Remove the thick slicing disc, change to the fine slicing disc and slice the spring
onions and the onion.
3) Remove the fine slicing disc and attach the grating disc. Grate the carrots into
the food processor bowl and then add in the natural yogurt and the mustard with
a squeeze of lemon (optional).
4) Mix in with the processed vegetables thoroughly to combine.