- 1 Potato, leave unpeeled for added fibre
- 1 Sweet potato, leave unpeeled for added fibre
- 1 Beetroot, trimmed and peeled
- 2 Tbsp Sunflower oil
- Seasoning, to taste
1) Process both types of potatoes using the thin slicing disc, using speeds 5-8. Soak
the potatoes in water to remove starch and pat dry with kitchen paper.
2) Process the beetroot using the thin slicing disc. Preheat the oven on 190oC.
3) Lay out each vegetable on separate trays as cooking times may vary between
4) Drizzle the oil over the vegetables and add seasoning. Cook at 190oC for 10-15
minutes. Turn half way through.
5) Season again before serving if necessary.