Get festive this Christmas with this easy to make Cherries Jubilee recipe from Noel Leeming! Best matched with your favourite Christmas company and vanilla icecream. Dig in!
- x1 425g can stoneless black cherries in syrup
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup cold water
- 1 Tbsp cornflour
- Pinch cinnamon (optional)
- Vanilla ice cream, to serve
- Separate the cherries from the syrup
- Heat syrup and sugar in a medium sized saucepan until sugar is dissolved
- Mix water and cornflour together, and add to saucepan
- Heat until mixture has thickened
- Add the cherries and heat through
- Pour into a serving bowl
- Serve with vanilla ice cream & cinnamon, enjoy!