Craving something sweet? Satisfy your cravings with these Bliss Balls, a Junk Free June recipe sure to go down a treat!
- 1 1/2 cups pitted dates
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds
- 2 tbs pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbs chia seeds
- 1 tbs coconut oil
- 2 tbs cacao powder
- 1 tbs vanilla extract
- Soak 1 ½ C pitted dates in boiling water for 10mins.
- Drain dates and add to a Food Processor along with ¼ C sunflower seeds, 2 tbs pumpkin seeds, 2 tbs chia seeds, 1 tbs coconut oil, 2 tbs cacao powder and 1 tbs vanilla extract.
- Blend well until smooth.
- Take large teaspoons of mixture and roll into balls.
- Roll balls in chopped pistachio nuts, sesame seeds, coconut, cacao powder or leave plain.
- Keep in an air tight container in the fridge for up to a week.