Spiralizer Summer Salad
We all have our go-to signature summer salad for all those glorious summer BBQs. Add this one to your arsenal using the Kenwood Spiralizer!
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 carrot
- 1 fennel bulb
- 2 beetroots
- 2-3 courgettes
- 4-5 radishes
- 1 bunch mungbeans
- 1 cup minted peas (defrosted if frozen)
- olive oil
- lemon juice
- 1 bunch basil leaves
- slivered almonds
- Blanch asparagus, drain and slice in half
- Trim ends off carrot, courgette. Remove leaves from beetroot and halve if large
- Using the spiralizer, spiralize carrot and fennel into thin ribbons using the tagliatelle cutting cone.
- Place fennel in bowl with lemon juice to prevent browning
- Using the spiralizer, spiralize beetroot and courgette using the spaghetti cutting cone.
- Slice or halve radishes
- Assemble asparagus, carrot, fennel, beetroot, courgette, radishes, mung beans, and peas into serving bowl
- Top with basil, and drizzle olive oil, lemon juice, and salt on salad to taste
- Sprinkle with slivered almonds and serve