“Zoodles” with Tomato, Vege and Basil Sauce
A quick and easy veggie dish that is packed full of flavour. The whole family will love this!
- 4 zucchini/courgettes
- 2tbs olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 2 anchovy fillets
- pinch of chilli flakes
- 2 carrots
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- splash of white wine
- 1tbs balsamic vinegar
- 1 handful sliced fresh basil
- 4tbs toasted pine nuts
- 4tbs grated parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Spiralize courgettes in the Veggie Bullet and set aside.
- In a pan add olive oil and onion to a pan over a medium heat, stir until onion is soft.
- Add garlic, chilli and anchovy fillets. Fry for 2 minutes.
- Slice carrots in the Veggie Bullet.
- Add cherry tomatoes, carrots and a splash of white wine and cook for another 5 minutes until cherry tomatoes and carrots are soft.
- Add spiralized courgettes to pan along with balsamic vinegar, salt and pepper and a little extra water if needed. Cook until hot.
- Lastly add the basil and pine nuts, stir then place ‘zoodles’ onto platter.
- Garnish with parmesan cheese and some extra basil leaves.