The USB-C Digital AV Multiport Adapter lets you connect your MacBook with USB-C port to an HDMI display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable
- Adapter allows you to mirror your MacBook display to your HDMI-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p at 60Hz or UHD (3840x2160) at 30Hz
- Outputs video content like movies and captured video
- Connect devices such as your flash drive or camera or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Supports both video and audio output
- 1 Year warranty
The USB-C to SD Card Reader transfers high-resolution photos and videos to your Mac, 11-inch iPad Pro or 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation) at UHS-II speeds. Designed so it won't block your other ports, it works with UHS-II SD cards and is backwards-compatible with other SD cards and adapters.
The USB-C to USB Adapter lets you connect iOS devices and many of your standard USB accessories to a MacBook with USB-C port
- Connect your flash drive, camera or other standard USB device
- Connect a USB cable to sync and charge your iPhone, iPad or iPod
- Supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 and USB-C connections
- 1 Year warranty
The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter lets you connect your Mac with USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) ports to a VGA display, while also connecting a standard USB device and a USB-C charging cable.
- The USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter allows you to mirror your Mac display to your VGA-enabled TV or display in up to 1080p HD. It also outputs video content like movies and captured video. Simply connect the adapter to a USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) port on your Mac, and then to your TV or projector via a VGA cable (sold separately).
- Use the standard USB port to connect devices such as your flash drive or camera, or a USB cable for syncing and charging your iPhone, iPad or iPod. You can also connect a charging cable to the USB-C port to charge your Mac.
- Note: The Apple USB-C VGA Multiport Adapter is not compatible with the G-Tech G-DRIVE mobile USB 3.0 Hard Drive (Apple part number HF4F2VC/A).
Magic Keyboard with Numeric Keypad features an extended layout, with document navigation controls for quick scrolling and full-sized arrow keys for gaming. A scissor mechanism beneath each key allows for increased stability, while optimized key travel and a low profile provide a comfortable and precise typing experience. The numeric keypad is also great for spreadsheets and finance applications. And the built-in rechargeable battery is incredibly long-lasting, powering your keyboard for about a month or more between charges.
- System Requirements: Bluetooth-enabled Mac computer with macOS 10.12.4 or later iOS devices with iOS 10.3 or later