The new Apple Pencil delivers pixel-perfect precision and industry-leading low latency, making it great for drawing, sketching, colouring, taking notes, marking up email and more. And it's as easy and natural to use as a pencil.
- The new Apple Pencil also features an intuitive touch surface that supports double-tapping. So now you can change tools without putting it down.
- Made specifically for the 11-inch iPad Pro and 12.9-inch iPad Pro (3rd generation), it also features a flat edge that attaches magnetically for automatic charging and pairing.
When using iPad Pro, there may be moments when you want even greater precision. So we painstakingly designed Apple Pencil to expand on the versatility of Multi-Touch. And while the technology inside is unlike anything we've ever engineered, picking up Apple Pencil for the first time feels instantly familiar. It lets you make any number of effects, right down to a single pixel, giving you more creative freedom than ever before
- Easily write, mark up and draw with pixel-perfect precision.
- Highly responsive and virtually no lag
- Draw lines of any weight
- Add shading with a tilt of the hand
- 12 hours of battery life
- Sketch new life into your favorite apps
- Apple Pencil designed for iPad Pro
- 1 Year warranty
Control your Mac, iPod or iPhone from afar with the sleek, aluminium Apple Remote. Play, pause, adjust volume, move forward and back and access menus while playing music and videos.
- Apple Remote with iPod and iPhone - If you connect your iPod to a home stereo, powered speakers or TV set, the Apple Remote lets you experience your songs, slideshows and more from across the room. Plug your iPod into the Apple Universal Dock and choose a playlist, slideshow or video. Then sit back, relax and enjoy. Ready to move on to the next song? No need to get up. Just press the Next button on the Apple Remote. Getting a call on your iPhone? Press Pause, then pick up where you left off.
- Apple Remote with Mac - The Apple Remote gives you total command of your music, photos, videos and DVDs from anywhere in the room. Turn up the volume. Shuffle. Skip to the next chapter on your DVD. Play a slideshow, a home movie you made in iMovie, even a film trailer.
- Keep in mind, Apple TV can only connect to one remote at a time. If you wish to play multiple-player games, you'll need an iOS device or controller.