Audio Technica Components
AT LP120 USB professional stereo turntable features a high torque direct drive motor for quick start ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer.
- Professional cast aluminium platter with slip mat
- Integral dual magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Switchable built in pre-amplifier with line level RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
$ 358.997Price offer ends 2 July 2019.
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec. Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way - wired or wireless - you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons. The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover