Canon Camera Lenses
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM for Canon Mirrorless cameras is the world's lightest autofocus lens and the world's first macro lens with a built-in Macro Lite, designed to help new and more advanced users close in to capture these incredible details
- EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM lens
- Lightest autofocus lens
- Built-in Macro Lite
- Capture incredible details
- Super Macro Mode provides magnification up to 1.2x
- Great for beginner and advanced photography users
Lightweight and versatile, exercising your creativity has never been easier with the EF 24-105mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM standard zoom lens. Ideal for travellers, it featuresa lightweight body and Image stabilisation technology, so you can shoot a variety of scenarios in sharp quality whenever and wherever you are.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Aperture: F3.5-5.6
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 77mm
As a 50mm lens, the EF 50mm f/1.2L USM features a very popular focal length one that works well in a wide variety of settings. Whether you're looking for a portrait photography lens, a sports photography lens, or a lens for weddings, events or photojournalism, this practical lens could be a great addition to your photographer?s kit. Featuring L-series quality, the EF 50mm f/1.2L USM is solidly built, with the convenient addition of weather sealing. As for optical quality, this lens delivers excellent results, with easy handholdability, even in low light. Its ring-type USM autofocus and Full Time Manual focusing allow you to find superb sharpness within your shots, while flare, distortion and chromatic aberration are all very well controlled. Good bokeh is essential in a portrait lens and this lens performs wonderfully, allowing you to highlight your subjectby creating a smooth background blur.
- Focal Length: 50mm
- Aperture: F1.2
- Mount: EF
- Filter: 72mm
A versatile zoom optimized for both stills and video, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM from Canon is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Incorporating NANO USM technology, this lens is characterized by its combination of a fast, stills-optimized ring-type Ultrasonic Motor and smooth, silent video-optimized Stepping Motor for all-around focusing performance to benefit multimedia image-makers
- EF-S Mount lens/APS-C format
- 28.8-216mm (35mm equivalent)
- One UD element & one aspherical element
- NANO USM autofocus system
- Image stabilizer and dynamic IS
- Compatible with PZ-E1 power zoom adapter
- 2 Years warranty
Delivering outstanding image quality over a superb general purpose focal length range, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a standard zoom lens that really stands out from the crowd. Solidly built yet compact and lightweight, this is an easy lens to carry around and handle, and with its handy focal length range, it's the perfect lens to leave on your camera for everyday use. Beautifully designed, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM shares various L-series lens qualities that enhance its standing within the standard zoom lens market, such as its three aspherical elements and one UD glass element that help to deliver improved image quality. Optical performance is also assisted by its exceptional Image Stabilisation, ring-type USM autofocus and AIServo AF tracking. Using these features, you can create images that are impressively sharp corner to corner, with spectacular colour and contrast, and striking bokeh.
- Focal Length: 15-85
- Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Mount Type: Canon EFS
- Filter Size: 72MM
Designed mostly with architecture in mind, the 10-22mm captures extremely wide angles, making it also suitable for portaying a diferent view on extreme sports, and certain landscapes, sunsets etc, where absolute resolution and accuracy is not a premium.
- F3.5 - 4.5
- Ultrasonic Motor
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.
Advanced enthusiasts with a high level of shooting skills looking to upgrade from 70D, 80D or 7D Mark II. Users particularly wanting to shoot moving subjects such as sports and wildlife. Operability built into the K437 suitable for the advanced user with the multi-controller and a shutter release mechanism similar to high end EOS models.
- 32.5 Megapixels
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM & 60MM 2.8 USM Macro Lens
- 45 Point High Precision Auto Focus
- Up to 11fps for catching fast moving action
- 4K resolution video
- Offers long battery life of up to 1300 shots (CIPA standards)