Canon Camera Lenses
A versatile zoom optimized for both stills and video, the EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM from Canon is a 28.8-216mm equivalent lens designed for APS-C-format DSLRs. Incorporating NANO USM technology, this lens is characterized by its combination of a fast, stills-optimized ring-type Ultrasonic Motor and smooth, silent video-optimized Stepping Motor for all-around focusing performance to benefit multimedia image-makers
- EF-S Mount lens/APS-C format
- 28.8-216mm (35mm equivalent)
- One UD element & one aspherical element
- NANO USM autofocus system
- Image stabilizer and dynamic IS
- Compatible with PZ-E1 power zoom adapter
- 2 Years warranty
Canon EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM for Canon Mirrorless cameras is the world's lightest autofocus lens and the world's first macro lens with a built-in Macro Lite, designed to help new and more advanced users close in to capture these incredible details
- EF-M 28mm f/3.5 Macro IS STM lens
- Lightest autofocus lens
- Built-in Macro Lite
- Capture incredible details
- Super Macro Mode provides magnification up to 1.2x
- Great for beginner and advanced photography users
Designed mostly with architecture in mind, the 10-22mm captures extremely wide angles, making it also suitable for portaying a diferent view on extreme sports, and certain landscapes, sunsets etc, where absolute resolution and accuracy is not a premium.
- F3.5 - 4.5
- Ultrasonic Motor
Delivering outstanding image quality over a superb general purpose focal length range, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a standard zoom lens that really stands out from the crowd. Solidly built yet compact and lightweight, this is an easy lens to carry around and handle, and with its handy focal length range, it's the perfect lens to leave on your camera for everyday use. Beautifully designed, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM shares various L-series lens qualities that enhance its standing within the standard zoom lens market, such as its three aspherical elements and one UD glass element that help to deliver improved image quality. Optical performance is also assisted by its exceptional Image Stabilisation, ring-type USM autofocus and AIServo AF tracking. Using these features, you can create images that are impressively sharp corner to corner, with spectacular colour and contrast, and striking bokeh.
- Focal Length: 15-85
- Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Mount Type: Canon EFS
- Filter Size: 72MM
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.