Canon Camera Lenses
$ 999.0019Price offer ends 3 February 2020.
Designed mostly with architecture in mind, the 10-22mm captures extremely wide angles, making it also suitable for portaying a diferent view on extreme sports, and certain landscapes, sunsets etc, where absolute resolution and accuracy is not a premium.
- F3.5 - 4.5
- Ultrasonic Motor
$ 1069.0021Price offer ends 3 February 2020.
Delivering outstanding image quality over a superb general purpose focal length range, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM is a standard zoom lens that really stands out from the crowd. Solidly built yet compact and lightweight, this is an easy lens to carry around and handle, and with its handy focal length range, it's the perfect lens to leave on your camera for everyday use. Beautifully designed, the EF-S 15-85mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM shares various L-series lens qualities that enhance its standing within the standard zoom lens market, such as its three aspherical elements and one UD glass element that help to deliver improved image quality. Optical performance is also assisted by its exceptional Image Stabilisation, ring-type USM autofocus and AIServo AF tracking. Using these features, you can create images that are impressively sharp corner to corner, with spectacular colour and contrast, and striking bokeh.
- Focal Length: 15-85
- Aperture: 3.5-5.6
- Mount Type: Canon EFS
- Filter Size: 72MM
Access Canon's full range of EF and EF-S lenses with the Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R. Simply attach the adapter to your EOS R body and you'll be able to continue using your existing EF and EF-S lenses.The Control Ring Mount Adapter EF-EOS R allows users of conventional EFlenses to enjoy the same operational ease that the third ring provideson RF lenses; complete control over TV, AV, ISO and exposure.
$ 2079.0041Price offer ends 3 February 2020.
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterised by its constant f/4maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabiliser to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customisable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and colour accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications,this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which deliversquick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Aperture: f/4
- Mount type Canon RF
- Filter Thread 77MM
$ 1679.0033Price offer ends 3 February 2020.
The RF24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM is the ultimate all in one travel lens for the Canon Full Frame Mirrorless mount. This product is ideal for a wide range of users as an every day or travel lens.
- Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom: 10 x zoom with wide 24mm to long 240mm focal range
- Nano USM and EOS R series Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Optical and Dynamic IS (CIPA standard 5 stop)
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m (wide angle) or 0.78m (telephoto)
- Large diameter mount with short back focus with the latest Canon technology.
- Zoom ring and focus/control ring
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.