Canon Camera Lenses
Allowing you to get creative with the world in macro, the MP-E65mm f/2.8 1-5x Macro allows you to add a whole new dimension to your portfolio. This unique lens is designed exclusively for macro photography, delivering images that range between life-size at 1x and 5x life-size. Want an example of just how magnificent that magnification is? At its maximum magnification, this lens can fill an entire 35mm frame with a single grain of rice. Solidly built and beautifully designed, this excellent macro lens creates exquisitely sharp images with the help of its UD-glass element. As a manual focus macro photography lens that is unlike most other lenses, it?s a good idea to read the manual to get the most out of this addition to your kit. Once you've it figured out however, you can start creating truly amazing images that allow you to unleash your photographic creativity.
Prized for its versatility, the RF 24-105mm f/4L IS USM from Canon is a wide-angle to short telephoto zoom characterised by its constant f/4maximum aperture. Ideal for use in nearly any shooting scenario, this zoom is benefitted by a five-stop-effective Image Stabiliser to minimise the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld imagery. Also complementing handling is a unique customisable Control Ring, which can be configured to adjust a variety of exposure settings, including aperture, ISO, and exposure compensation. Benefitting image quality, the advanced optical design features a Super Spectra Coating, which helps to suppress ghosting and flare in order to improve contrast and colour accuracy when working in bright and backlit conditions. Ideal for both photo and video applications,this lens also incorporates a Nano USM autofocus motor, which deliversquick, quiet, and precise focusing performance.
- Focal Length: 24-105mm
- Aperture: f/4
- Mount type Canon RF
- Filter Thread 77MM
The RF24-240mm f/4-6.3 IS USM is the ultimate all in one travel lens for the Canon Full Frame Mirrorless mount. This product is ideal for a wide range of users as an every day or travel lens.
- Wide Angle Telephoto Zoom: 10 x zoom with wide 24mm to long 240mm focal range
- Nano USM and EOS R series Dual Pixel CMOS Auto Focus
- Optical and Dynamic IS (CIPA standard 5 stop)
- Minimum focusing distance of 0.5m (wide angle) or 0.78m (telephoto)
- Large diameter mount with short back focus with the latest Canon technology.
- Zoom ring and focus/control ring
The Canon RF 50mm f/1.2L USM for EOS R is ideal for portrait photography, the new f/1.2 large diameter standard single-focal lens achieves the best image quality in its class. It delivers crisp images from the centre to the edge of the frame, even when using a fully open aperture setting and produces beautiful bokeh; perfect for those portrait or wedding shots. This lens performs exceptionally well under difficult lighting conditions and features Canon's Control Ring, allowing allowing customisable control over TV, AV, ISO or exposure compensation.
- Highest quality images in its class with f/1.2 lens brightness. Even at fully open f/1.2 brightness, the lens achieves crisp high resolution and contrast from the center to the edges of the frame.
- Artistic bokeh, taking full advantage of the large f/1.2 aperture, the beauty of bokeh captured with this lens is truly striking.
- Lens control ring for fast intuitive shooting. The RF 50mm f/1.2L USM features Canon's new lens control ring offering customizable control over aperture, shutter speed, ISO or exposure compensation
- Shoot into the light with confidence. Don't fear the flare. Shoot into the light with Canon's new multi-layered Air Sphere Coating (ASC) protecting against flare, ghosting and reduced contrast.