Canon Other Accessories
Designed for specialist DSLR shooters passionate about macro photography, the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II provides incredible flexibility to light and shoot a diverse range of subjects. Compatible with Canon's complete range of EOS DSLRs, the Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX II offers photographers fully automatic E-TTL II flash metering to deliver accurate exposure.
- Auto exposure control: E-TTL II, E-TTL, TTL
- Wireless flash
- Flash exposure compensation
- Colour temperature info communication
- High speed sync (FP)
- Compatible with all Canon's EOS DSLRs
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
The perfect high power, all-round flash for enthusiasts
- Take beautiful portraits in any light with ease
- Bounce shooting function to capture every angle
- Head can freely turn up to 90° up, 150° to the left, and 180° to the right for smart angle photography
- Add light and movement with the in-built catch panel
- Battery power for on the go usage
Create a superb, clear soundtrack for all your movies
- Integrated shock mount
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- External mic for digital cameras
- 90°/120° stereo and shotgun modes
- Wind screen included
- Built-in power supply, power status lamp
- Compatible with select Canon EOS series digital camera
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
The Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip holds up to two LP-E6 battery packs or six AA Batteries to offer double-length shooting time. The vertical shutter release makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. The following functions are available in the vertical shooting position. Shutter-Release, Main Dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button, Reduce Button.
- Battery Grip for EOS 7D
The Canon Speedlite EL-100 is the perfect entry-level flash. A variable tilting flash-head creates even, flattering, bounce lighting - ensuring you always capture beautiful, high-quality images.
- Weighs in at just 190g
- Compact Speedlite flash with bounce and tilt functions for more natural lighting
- Freely turns up to 90 degrees up, 150 degrees to the left and 180 degrees right for control over lighting.
- Achieve balanced lighting with Auto Exposure Control
- Optical wireless communication for off camera flash
- Override harsh or strongly coloured existing light
- Bring out bright, rich colour in low light situations
- A powerful and versatile flash you can take anywhere
The Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone delivers high-quality stereo audio recordings to various Vixia-series camcorders. The microphone attaches to your camera's advanced accessory shoe for cable-free installation.
- For Vixia Camcorders
- Includes Furry Windmuff
- Cable Free Installation
The BG-E13 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D from Canon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-E13 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries. It can also be powered by the optional ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit, which provides for an uninterrupted power supply.
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Holds Up to Two LP-E6 Batteries
- Also Works with 6 AA Batteries
- Holds Camera Battery Door
Shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on your EOS R series camera. Canon's EF-EOS R mount adapter gives you the flexibility to shoot with any EF or EF-S lens on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- No compromises, all lens functions of EF and EF-S lenses are supported when shooting with the adapter so there is no loss of AF speed or Image Stabilization ability.
- EF-S lens support, stepping up from a Canon EOS APS-C crop sensor camera? The EF-EOS R Mount adapter will allow you to use your EF-S lenses on an EOS R mirrorless camera.
- Canon EF and EF-S lens range. Boasting over 70 lenses covering a focal length range from 8mm to 800mm, the Canon EF lens range covers your every photographic need.
The BG-E18 accepts two LP-E17 batteries for an extended shooting time. Aside from being able to double available battery capacity and decreasing the potential for a connected camera to fall out of the hand, the BG-E18 Battery Grip, with its integrated shutter release button, offers the ability to hold and trigger either an EOS 750D or 760D in the vertical shooting position without having to turn one's wrist. This increases overall comfort and the ability to capture images in the desired orientation. Features: Comfort and Control in Vertical Position Vertical Position Shutter Release Button Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial Extends Shooting Time Holds Up to Two LP-E17 Batteries
The mount adaptor offers the flexibility to shoot with the entire EF and EF-S range of lenses when using the EOS M body. AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter. Whether it?s macro, wide-angle, standard, telephoto or super telephotolenses, your creativity is limitless with the new mount adapter.
- Enables EF (including EF-S series) lenses to be used with the EOS M System*
- AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter
- Ultra convenient, ensuring you can use your existing EF lenses, plus any future EF lens purchases*
- Compact in size and lightweight
- Enables all EF lens functions to be used as normal
- Equipped with a removable tripod mount, allowing the adapter to be used with a variety of lenses
- Features a high quality, streamlined construction perfected for use with EF series lenses*
- * Excluding EOS M and CN-E lenses (Cinema EOS lenses)