Canon Other Accessories
Adapt EF & EF-S lenses to EOS R and add drop-in filters
- Drop in FIlter Mount Adapter EF-EOS R adapts any EF or EF-S lens to an EOS R Mirrorless camera and adds a drop in pocket for lens filters
- Add a Circular Polarizing or a Variable Neutral Density filter to you EF or EF-S lens when shooting with EOS-R
- The drop in variable neutral density (ND) filter allows density to be controlled from ND3 - ND500 which is equivalent to 1.5-9 F-Stops
The perfect high power, all-round flash for enthusiasts
- Take beautiful portraits in any light with ease
- Bounce shooting function to capture every angle
- Head can freely turn up to 90° up, 150° to the left, and 180° to the right for smart angle photography
- Add light and movement with the in-built catch panel
- Battery power for on the go usage
Create a superb, clear soundtrack for all your movies
- Integrated shock mount
- Frequency response: 50 Hz to 16 kHz
- External mic for digital cameras
- 90°/120° stereo and shotgun modes
- Wind screen included
- Built-in power supply, power status lamp
- Compatible with select Canon EOS series digital camera
- Shock mount construction helps reduce camera operation noise and lens driver sounds
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months
Canon's GPS Receiver GP-E2 records GPS information like longitude, latitude, elevation, direction and Universal Coordinated Time (UTC) asEXIF data on photo files using a compatible EOS camera. This lightweight, compact unit can also serve as an electronic compass or astand-alone GPS recorder. It was designed specifically for the EOS system, and offers USB and hot-shoe connections with the EOS 5D Mark III and the EOS-1D X (USB connection-only with the EOS 7D). It's also compatible with the Rebel T5i via USB, and with the EOS Rebel T4i and Rebel SL1 via the Digital terminal on each camera.
- Rugged and lightweight design
- Records location information (longitude, latitude, elevation, direction, and universal coordinated time (UTC)) as EXIF information to images when shootin
- Can act as a stand-alone GPS logger
- On-board electronic compass
- Camera time can be synched by the built-in clock
- Uses a conveniently replaceable AA battery as its power source so no energy is drawn from the camera's battery
- Hot shoe, USB terminal, or Digital terminal connectivity
- The EOS 5D Mark III and EOS 7D require a firmware upgrade to be compatible with the GPS Receiver GP-E2. When the EOS 7D is used with the GP-E2 the following restrictions will apply: a) geotagging function will not work for movies while recording; b) geotagging features will not work for movies when using the Map Utility; c)electronic compass information and automatic time setting is not available; d)transmission via the hot shoe is not possible.
Capture beautiful still images and full HD video underwater with the Canon WP-DC54 Waterproof Case for their PowerShot G7 X Digital Camera. The housing has a depth rating of 130'. Mechanical controls, including dials and push-buttons, enable access to virtually all camera functions.
- Depth Rating: 130'
- Fiber-Optic/Wireless Strobe Connection
- Mechanical Controls
- Access to Virtually All Camera Functions
- Clear Durable Plastic Polymer Body
- Built-In Flat Lens Port
- Diffuser for Camera's Built-in Flash
- Cold Shoe Mount
- Neck and Wrist Strap Included
The Canon BG-E7 Battery Grip holds up to two LP-E6 battery packs or six AA Batteries to offer double-length shooting time. The vertical shutter release makes shooting with the camera in a vertical position just as comfortable as shooting horizontally. The following functions are available in the vertical shooting position. Shutter-Release, Main Dial, AF Point Selection, AF/FE Lock, Index, Aperture, Exposure Compensation Button, Reduce Button.
- Battery Grip for EOS 7D
The Canon DM-100 Directional Stereo Microphone delivers high-quality stereo audio recordings to various Vixia-series camcorders. The microphone attaches to your camera's advanced accessory shoe for cable-free installation.
- For Vixia Camcorders
- Includes Furry Windmuff
- Cable Free Installation
The Canon TC-80N3 Timer Remote Control is a remote switch with a 2.6' (80cm) cord and a self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer, and exposure-count setting feature. The timer can be set anywhere from 1 second to 99 hours, 59 minutes, or 59 seconds. A dial enables you to easily enter the numeric settings with a single thumb. The LCD panel can also be illuminated. The rear of the controller has a hole to keep the EOS-3's remote control socket cap.
- Compatible with
- EOS-3, 1V HS, 1V, 1D, 1D Mark II, 1Ds, 1Ds Mark III, 5D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 6D, 7D, 7D Mark II, 10D, 20D, 30D, 40D, 50D, D30, D60 and D2000 cameras.
The BG-E13 Battery Grip for Canon EOS 6D from Canon is a battery grip designed for use specifically with the Canon EOS 6D digital SLR camera and accepts one or two Canon LP-E6 batteries. With two batteries installed, your shooting time is effectively doubled. Moreover, when one battery is drained, it can be removed and recharged while you continue shooting with the other battery. In addition, the BG-E13 can utilize 6 AA batteries and comes with a battery tray designed to hold 6 AA/LR6 batteries. It can also be powered by the optional ACK-E6 AC Adapter Kit, which provides for an uninterrupted power supply.
- Comfort and Control in Vertical Position
- Vertical Position Shutter Release Button
- Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial
- Extends Shooting Time
- Holds Up to Two LP-E6 Batteries
- Also Works with 6 AA Batteries
- Holds Camera Battery Door
The BG-E18 accepts two LP-E17 batteries for an extended shooting time. Aside from being able to double available battery capacity and decreasing the potential for a connected camera to fall out of the hand, the BG-E18 Battery Grip, with its integrated shutter release button, offers the ability to hold and trigger either an EOS 750D or 760D in the vertical shooting position without having to turn one's wrist. This increases overall comfort and the ability to capture images in the desired orientation. Features: Comfort and Control in Vertical Position Vertical Position Shutter Release Button Vertical Position Control Buttons & Dial Extends Shooting Time Holds Up to Two LP-E17 Batteries
The mount adaptor offers the flexibility to shoot with the entire EF and EF-S range of lenses when using the EOS M body. AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter. Whether it?s macro, wide-angle, standard, telephoto or super telephotolenses, your creativity is limitless with the new mount adapter.
- Enables EF (including EF-S series) lenses to be used with the EOS M System*
- AF is possible when using the Mount Adapter
- Ultra convenient, ensuring you can use your existing EF lenses, plus any future EF lens purchases*
- Compact in size and lightweight
- Enables all EF lens functions to be used as normal
- Equipped with a removable tripod mount, allowing the adapter to be used with a variety of lenses
- Features a high quality, streamlined construction perfected for use with EF series lenses*
- * Excluding EOS M and CN-E lenses (Cinema EOS lenses)