DJI Action Cameras
Prepare for your upcoming outdoor trip with the OSMO Pocket. This device uses mechanical stabilization for smooth images with improved quality. It is equipped with a noiseless cooling system, which ensures that the camera won't overheat while you're in the middle of your adventure. It has a motion lapse mode, letting you snap photos at various frame rates. With 12-megapixel photo resolution and 4K video resolution, this camera will capture your travels with vibrant colours and vivid detail. This camera is sold together with a cover, a lightning adapter and a USB-C adapter.
- Lightweight & Portable
- 12MP 4K 60fps Video
- Mechanical Stabilization
- 140-min Battery Life
- Single Shot, Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse
- Included Accessories: Cover, Lightning Adapter, USB-C adapter, power cable
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p, FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Supports: microSD (Max. Capacity: 256 GB)
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS, Effective pixels: 12M, Max image size 4000×3000 pixels
- Dimensions: 121.9×36.9×28.6 mm, Weight 116 g
Whether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, Osmo Action's dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
- 4K HDR Video
- 8X Slow Motion
- 4K 60P UHD Image Quality
- Dual Screens
- 11M Waterproof
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
- Lens: FOV: 145* f/2.8
The Wireless Module provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device to support seamless remote control and make shooting more flexible. It also serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces. You can also charge the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C Port
- Wireless connection supports remote control
- USB-C Port Charges your Osmo Pocket
- Serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces
The retractable Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can reach a maximum length of 500 mm, allowing you to shoot from different angles. You can attach your phone to the phone holder, and use an Osmo Pocket Wireless Module or a connection cable (both sold independently) to control Osmo Pocket with the extension rod. The extension rod also features multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options. With a control stick and six buttons on the handle, the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can precisely control the gimbal, track objects, change gimbal modes, and recenter, improving your shooting experience. It also features a standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom to connect Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
- Retractable extension rod built with a phone holder.
- Multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options.
- A standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom connects Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
The waterproof case protects Osmo Action at depths as far down as 60 meters, allowing you to enjoy underwater adventures worry-free. Heat dissipation grilles effectively prevent Osmo Action from overheating and fogging up when shooting underwater. A high-strength glass ensures a clear display.
- Waterproof at depths of up to 60 m with a high-strength glass for clear display.
- In the box: Osmo Action Waterproof Case, locking screw & quick release base
Made specifically for Osmo Pocket, this set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A magnetic design makes it easy to switch ND filters.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- A magnetic design makes it easy to change between ND filters
- High-quality, light-reducing material
The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket. The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Supports water resistance at depths of up to 60m.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.
The battery features two locks for easy installation. The maximum capacity of the battery is 1300mAh, significantly extending recording time.The battery case holds and protects multiple batteries and microSD cards. It allows you to classify and store batteries into compartments marked with different battery level signs.
- Maximum capacity is 1300mAh.
- Features two battery locks for easy installation.
- Holds and protects multiple batteries and microSD cards.
- Please insert the battery correctly and ensure no orange tabs appear on the battery after locking it. Otherwise, water may enter the device.