DJI Action Cameras
now $ 649.0012Bonus 64GB Micro SD Card WORTH $34.99. Offer ends 30 July 2019.
Prepare for your upcoming outdoor trip with the OSMO Pocket. This device uses mechanical stabilization for smooth images with improved quality. It is equipped with a noiseless cooling system, which ensures that the camera won't overheat while you're in the middle of your adventure. It has a motion lapse mode, letting you snap photos at various frame rates. With 12-megapixel photo resolution and 4K video resolution, this camera will capture your travels with vibrant colours and vivid detail. This camera is sold together with a cover, a lightning adapter and a USB-C adapter.
- Lightweight & Portable
- 12MP 4K 60fps Video
- Mechanical Stabilization
- 140-min Battery Life
- Single Shot, Panorama, Timelapse, Motionlapse
- Included Accessories: Cover, Lightning Adapter, USB-C adapter, power cable
- Video Resolution: 4K Ultra HD: 3840×2160 24/25/30/48/50/60p, FHD: 1920×1080 24/25/30/48/50/60
- Supports: microSD (Max. Capacity: 256 GB)
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS, Effective pixels: 12M, Max image size 4000×3000 pixels
- Dimensions: 121.9×36.9×28.6 mm, Weight 116 g
Whether you want to record your world from behind a lens or be the star of the show, Osmo Action's dual screens allow you to capture it all with the touch of a button. A vivid front screen lets you frame yourself effortlessly in any setting, while the back screen delivers a crystal-clear, hyper-responsive display. This durable, versatile action camera is jam-packed with advanced technology that lets you spend less time worrying about equipment and more time living the action.
- 4K HDR Video
- 8X Slow Motion
- 4K 60P UHD Image Quality
- Dual Screens
- 11M Waterproof
- Sensor: 1/2.3" CMOS
- Lens: FOV: 145* f/2.8
The Wireless Module provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device to support seamless remote control and make shooting more flexible. It also serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces. You can also charge the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C Port
- Wireless connection supports remote control
- USB-C Port Charges your Osmo Pocket
- Serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces
The retractable Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can reach a maximum length of 500 mm, allowing you to shoot from different angles. You can attach your phone to the phone holder, and use an Osmo Pocket Wireless Module or a connection cable (both sold independently) to control Osmo Pocket with the extension rod. The extension rod also features multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options. With a control stick and six buttons on the handle, the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can precisely control the gimbal, track objects, change gimbal modes, and recenter, improving your shooting experience. It also features a standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom to connect Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
- Retractable extension rod built with a phone holder.
- Multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options.
- A standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom connects Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket. The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Supports water resistance at depths of up to 60m.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.