Fujifilm Mirrorless Cameras
now $ 1129.00SAVE $6022Price offer ends 31 July 2020.
An especially sleek rendering of a familiar form, the silver X-T200 blends FUJIFILM's penchant for retro-inspired aesthetics with a versatile imaging system to suit both photo and video applications. Featuring a 24.2MP APS-C-format CMOS sensor, this mirrorless body is capable of recording high-resolution stills at up to 8 fps within a native sensitivity range from ISO 200-12800. The sensor's design also enables UHD 4K video recording up to 30 fps and Full HD recording at up to 60 fps. Complementing both mediums, the sensor's design also incorporates phase-detection pixels to improve both focusing speed and response, as well as enable Eye and Face Detection functions for greater focusing accuracy with portraiture.
- 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor
- UHD 4K and Full HD Video Recording
- 2.36m-Dot OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3.5" 2.76m-Dot Articulating Touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth.
- Included WP-W126S battery provides approximately 270 shots per charge in normal mode or approximately 450 shots per charge in economy mode.
- Built-in pop-up flash is available to provide additional illumination when working in low light, and the Super Intelligent Flash technology automatically balances flash output according to your scene.
- Film Simulation modes allow you to mimic the look of numerous classic FUJIFILM film types, including Provia, Velvia, Astia, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg, and several Monochrome modes.
- An HDR video mode can also be used to suit recording in higher contrast lighting conditions.
- Clear Advanced Filter offers enhanced brightness to suit working in difficult lighting conditions.
- Portrait Enhancer settings produces smooth and natural skin tones to make sure everyone looks their best.
- Scene Position modes: Portrait, Night, Fireworks, Sunset, Snow, Beach, Party, Flower, Text, Multiple Exposure, and Light Trail