Garmin GPS & UHF Accessories
A quality backup camera like the Garmin BC 30 can significantly enhance rearward visibility for drivers and, thus, help minimize the risk of "blind zone" accidents whenever your vehicle is moving in reverse.
- Shows what's behind your vehicle when in reverse
- View footage right on your GPS navigator's display (sold separately, software update may be necessary)
- Wire to constant power and toggle easily between camera and navigation modes
- Wirelessly transmits video up to 45 feet
- Rugged enough to withstand harsh weather
ake your Montana anywhere and everywhere with this handlebar mount. Simply snap your device - in any orientation, portrait or landscape - into the 22 to 32 mm rugged mount, which attaches to any standard bicycle handlebar, and it's ready for your next cycling tour or mountain biking adventure.
- A molded rubber cushion is included in the kit to increase the mount's grip on the handlebar and also to prevent rotation during possible vibration. Kit also includes hardware and instructions.
Add 2 high-speed USB ports to your vehicle's 12 V outlet without losing the ability to power your compatible device. Use each USB port to charge a phone, tablet or any other device that needs power on the go.
- INPUT : 10-30v 5.4A max
- Output USB : 4.75-5.25v 2.1A
- Output Socket : 10v 2.4A max ->30v 0.8A max