Kenwood Food Processors
This food processor comes with a wide variety of attachments to help you create an array of dishes. You can use the dough tool for kneadingbread and pastry mixes, the whisk tool for egg whites and light creams, and the knife blade for chopping and pureeing. The multi-mill allows you to chop and grind herbs, spices and nuts, while the discs are ideal for grating cheese and slicing potato.
- 800 watt motor
- 1.2 litre glass blender
- Variable speed dial with pulse control
- 2 speeds + pulse
- Cord storage
$ 349.996Price offer ends 24 September 2019.
Redefining an icon, the Multipro Classic is an updated version of the popular FP920 series. Boasting a more compact footprint and an ergonomic bowl with increased usable capacity, the Multipro Classic is a true asset to the Kenwood Multipro range.
- 1000 watts
- 1.5 litre thermoresist glass blender
- Variable speed settings and pulse function
- 3 litre capacity bowl. 1.5 litre working capacity
- Premium brushed die cast aluminium power unit and bowl handle
- Includes assorted tools: knife blade, slicing/grating discs, dough tool, dual whisk and citrus press
- Powerful 1000W motor with patented dual drive system for effortless professional results
- Durable and tactile
More capable, durable and intelligent than any other Kenwood food processor on the market, the Multipro Sense comes with an incredible range of specially designed attachments. This clever food processor also features both a variable and an auto speed function that allows you to choose the best speed for each accessory. This means that you can focus on creating even more exciting and adventurous meals. If youcan imagine it, Multipro Sense will help you to do it.
- 1000 watts
- Ultra tough glass of the Thermo Resist blender attachment included
- The specially designed in bowl drive increases the bowl capacity, as there is no need for a central spindle
- The solid brushed metal body and handle add both durability and style to the Mutlipro Sense
- The Multipro Sense will automatically switch to eco mode if left idle for 30 minutes. This reduces energy consumption by up to 50 per cent
- The 3.5 litre bowl and a 1.5 litre mini bowl are both crafted from Tritan copolyester, a new impact and shatter resistant material that can withstand extreme use and repeated dishwasher cleaning
- Specially designed heatproof glass allows for blending of both hot and cold ingredients, with no fear of cracking or shattering
- The dual drive system automatically adjusts to allow both a food processor and a blender to be run from the same power base, thereby saving valuable space
- Use as a food processor or blender
- Built in scales
- Variable speed settings