Logitech Computer Speakers
$ 298.005Price offer ends 25 August 2020.
The Logitech G560 PC Gaming Speaker is a gaming speaker system with sound and projected lights synced with the game. Feel the explosive action from 240 Watts Peak power, while DTS:X Positional Audio gives amazing 3D audio. Powered by advanced Logitech G LIGHTSYNC technology, the Logitech G560 synchronizes brilliant RGB lighting and powerful audio in real-time to match your on-screen action across games, music and movies. Go beyond the screen to fill your room for the most immersive gaming experience ever
- LIGHTSYNC - LIGHTSYNC RGB immerses you into the action with automatic, game-driven lighting effects that react to many popular games. LIGHTSYNC will blast light to match in-game explosions, approaching enemies, damage taken, healing is done, new worlds visited, and much more.
- BRING GAMES TO LIGHT - Custom RGB Experience for Popular Titles. Extend the game world into your room. Game developers work with our RGB SDK to program the colour and animation effects for each game. That means the spectacular moments that the game creators focus on will be enhanced with RGB. Your favourite games. Brought to light.
- GAME BEYOND THE MONITOR - Customizable Screen Sampler Extends Colour. Choose any area on your monitor and assign it to any of the four lighting zones via Logitech Gaming Software (LGS). G560 then tracks in real-time and matches speaker lighting with the colours on the screen. The result is stunning environmental lighting that immersing your room into the experience.
- AUDIO VISUALIZER - Full spectrum lighting is driven by music. See your music. Connect via Bluetooth, 3.5 jack or USB and the built-in G560 Audio Visualizer activates to bring your music to life. The low-volume response is a soft breathing effect. High-volume lighting pulses to the beat - rear lights take the bass and fronts take mids and highs. Connect via USB and use Logitech Gaming Software to customize lighting colour and effects.
- 240 WATTS POWERFUL SOUND - All-consuming sound from every angle. Feel the explosive action from 240 Watts Peak (120 Watts RMS) power feeding the down-firing subwoofer and two satellite speakers with lightweight, high-strength metallic drivers. Hear every detail as game and sound designers intended from this 2.1 speaker system. And from a wide range of angles, thanks to the unique driver design delivering a huge soundscape.
- DTS:X ULTRA SURROUND SOUND - Next-gen Positional Audio
- ONE SPEAKER FOR ALL YOUR AUDIO - USB, 3.5mm, and Bluetooth compatible
- LOGITECH GAMING SOFTWARE - Game Integration and Custom Lighting Effects
- DESIGNED TO BREAK BOUNDARIES - The First RGB Speaker of Its Kind
- CONTROLS AT YOUR FINGERTIPS - G560 serves as an audio control center as well. Volume control is front and center. Bluetooth pairing is done with the touch of a button.
With 160 Watts Peak power on tap, this 5.1 speaker system wraps your space in high-quality audio that sounds amazing. Enjoy true surround sound from any source - your TV, phone, computer, games, 1 and more. You can even play audio content directly from SD cards, USB drives or FM radio. The 133.35 mm subwoofer driver pumps out bass you can feel, while the included remote and extra-long rear cables make it easy to set up and use.
- Surround yourself with audio from your favourite movies, music, and games with a 5.1 speaker system that includes left, right and centre channels, two rear satellites, and one subwoofer. Enjoy powerful sound from every direction. The Z607 turns your stereo music into a room-enveloping sound that lets you get the most out of your audio.
- 160 Watts Peak/80 Watts RMS system with a 133.35 mm bass driver fills your room with incredible sound. You'll get sparkling clear highs (up to 120 kHz) and deep, powerful bass (as low as 50 Hz) with a speaker system made for audio lovers. The powerful Z607 wide soundstage makes sure you and your guests always have a perfect seat to hear it all.
- You won't need to rearrange your room to set up and enjoy great audio anymore. The extra-long 6.2m rear satellite speaker cables allow for optimal placement in living rooms, gaming spaces, offices, bedrooms - just about anywhere you want. Set them on desks, consoles, and end tables, or easily mount them to the wall.2
- Listen to audio from computers, phones, tablets, TVs, Blu-ray / DVD players - almost any source. You can connect wirelessly via Bluetooth or physically using a 3.5mm audio jack or RCA cable to hear games, music, movies, everything. You can even listen to audio from SD cards, USB drives or FM radio.
- Enjoy high-quality audio with minimal compression, and the ease of use provided by Bluetooth® 4.2. With support for Bluetooth 4.2, you'll get great wireless sound quality and a reliable connection that transfers data 2.5-times faster than Bluetooth 4.1. Stream wirelessly from connected devices up to 15m away (within line-of-sight).
- Control your sound from anywhere in the room (up to 10m) with the compact remote. Play, pause, and skip songs, control volume, select input, change radio stations and more.
- There are also audio controls located right on the front panel of the subwoofer, with an LED displaying the current source input and volume.
- Feel the beat of the music and the rumble of movies and games with a subwoofer that delivers deep bass throughout your space. The 5.25" bass driver with 50 Watts Peak Power / 25 Watts RMS pumps out punchy bass, with an extra low-frequency extension added by a ported enclosure.
- You'll hear it all with an extra-wide frequency range. The satellite speakers feature a bass reflex design that provides bass extension through expertly tuned port tubes. The drivers provide clarity and high-frequency audio detail that makes you feel like you're at the centre of the sound - whether it's a concert recording, a movie, or your favourite video game.