Nikon Other Accessories
Improve visibility and reduce flare with the dedicated Nikon HB-58 Bayonet Lens Hood for the AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-300mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR lens. The petal-like design provides enough coverage to block stray light from entering the lens, while preventing the hood from showing up in the frame and causing vignetting. Additionally, since the scalloped edges protrude beyond the front element of the lens, they protect it against light impact if you get too close to your subject. This hood serves as a spare or replacement for the one provided with your NIKKOR 18-300mm.
- Prevents Flare Caused by Stray Light
- Protects Front Element against Impact
- Petal Design Prevents Vignetting
- Spare or Replacement
The Nikon ML-L3 Wireless Remote Control (Infrared) is for use with D40, D40X, D50, D60, D70, D70S, D80, D90, D3000, D5000, D7000, Coolpix P6000, N65, N75, Coolpix 8400, 8800, Pronea S, Nuvis S & Lite Touch Zoom Cameras. It acts as a wireless shutter release capable of instantly triggering the shutter without disturbing the camera, up to a distance of approximately 16' (4.87 m) in front of the camera. It is recommended for taking pictures of subjects that are difficult to approach, or to minimize vibration for close-ups and time exposure, and it is powered by a CR-2025 3v battery (included). The ML-L3 supports the bulb exposure camera setting making it a worthwhile accessory for shooting long time exposures for low-light photography or unusual daylight effects.
- Wireless Remote Shutter Release
- Minimizes Vibrations
- Good for Close-ups & Time Exposures
Remotely trigger your COOLPIX P1000 camera with this ML-L7 Bluetooth Remote Control from Nikon. Bluetooth connectivity is used to wirelessly control camera functions like zoom and change settings like aperture and ISO, all without compromising your camera's composition.
- Works With Nikon COOLPIX P1000
- Wirelessly Trigger Shutter
- Remotely Adjust Settings, Including Zoom
Nikon's new mount system plays an essential role in the realization of this unprecedented imaging system. What's more, the Mount Adapter FTZ allows long-time Nikon users to continue utilizing their existing NIKKOR F lenses seamlessly with the new system. Shooting with AE is enabled with a total of approx. 360 types of NIKKOR F lens from AI type onwards, while shooting with AF/AE is available with 93 types of AF-P/AF-S/AF-I lenses, ensuring the same operation as with the new Nikon mirrorless camera system.
- Supported cameras: Nikon Z mount mirrorless cameras
- Dimensions: Approx. 70 mm diameter (excluding projections) x 80 mm
- Weight: Approx. 135 g (4.8 oz)
- Supplied Accessories: Body Cap BF-1B, Rear Lens Cap LF-N1
The Nikon SB-300 AF Speedlight is a lightweight on-camera flash that is compatible with Nikon cameras featuring i-TTL support. The SB-300 has a guide number of 59' at ISO 100 and a coverage of a 27mm lens with FX-format cameras. Additionally, the flash has a distance range of 2-66'.
- Compatible with Nikon i-TTL
- Guide Number: 59' at ISO 100
- Coverage: 27mm (FX Format)
- Tilts Upward 120°
- Recycle Time: 3.5-30 Seconds
- Slow, 1st & 2nd Curtain Sync
- Runs on 2 AAA Batteries