The 12x50 Action Extreme ATB Binocular from Nikon is a general purposeoptic that offers a weather-sealed housing and slip-resistant handling. Additionally, Action Extreme ATB binoculars are equipped with a fully multicoated optical path that displays a 59.8° apparent viewing angle. Nikon's Eco-Glass optics are made of environmentally-friendly lenses and prisms that don't contain lead or arsenic. Complementing the image quality and nitrogen-filled housing are Turn-and-Slide eyecups and a 16mm eye relief, allowing the viewer to set a comfortable viewing distance even while wearing eyeglasses.
$ 499.009Price offer ends 24 December 2019.
Improving on their Monarch 3 design, Nikon's black 8x42 Monarch 5 Binocular benefits from upgrades to the glass and optical coatings to improve image quality with the same focus on comfort and performance the Monarch line is known for.
- Closed-bridge configuration provides a solid and stable platform for the internal focusing mechanism
- Large slip center focus wheel allows for precise focus control, even while wearing gloves
- Right eye dioptric adjustment collar helps to compensate for individual eye prescription
- 56-72mm interpupillary distance range allows easy use by a wide variety of people
- Twist-up/click-stop rubber eyecups for use with or without eyewear
- Tripod mountable with optional adapter for hands-free use
- Long 19.5mm eye relief helps to reduce eyestrain and improves viewing comfort
- Wide 5.25mm exit pupil will completely cover most pupils as they open and dilate in low light to keep the full scene in view
The 10x42 Monarch 5 Binocular from Nikon combines fully multicoated optics with a rubber armored fogproof housing to produce the image quality and handling that is characteristic of Monarch series binoculars. This iteration of the Monarch 5 features extra-low dispersion (ED) lens elements that transmit bright images with enhanced color fidelity and contrast. To preserve the image quality ofthese high-transmission lenses, Nikon also outfitted this Monarch 5 with phase-corrected roof prisms. Using dielectric coatings, these prisms align incoming wavelengths of light and render well-defined edges with lifelike color.