PlayStation 4 PlayStation Games
Experience the rise of Miles Morales as the new hero masters incredible, explosive new powers to become his own Spider-Man. In the latest adventure in the Marvel's Spider-Man universe, teenager Miles Morales is adjusting to his new home while following in the foot steps of his mentor, Peter Parker, as a new Spider-Man. But when a fierce power struggle threatens to destroy his new home, the aspiring hero realizes that with great power, there must also come great responsibility. To save all of Marvel's New York, Miles must take up the mantle of Spider-Man and own it.
- The Rise of Miles Morales, Miles Morales discovers explosive powers that set him apart from his mentor, Peter Parker. Master his unique, bio-electric venom blast attacks and covert camouflage power alongside spectacular web-slinging acrobatics, gadgets and skills.
- A War for Power, A war for control of Marvel's New York has broken out between a devious energy corporation and a high-tech criminal army. With his new home at the heart of the battle, Miles must learn the cost of becoming a hero and decide what he must sacrifice for the greater good.
- A Vibrant New Home, Traverse the snowy streets of his new, vibrant and bustling neighborhood as Miles searches for a sense of belonging. When the lines blur between his personal and crime-fighting lives, he discovers who he can trust, and what it feels like to truly be home.
Explore a new chapter in Marvel's Spider-Man universe as a more experienced Peter Parker. Starring one of the world's most iconic Super Heroes, Marvel's Spider-Man features the acrobatic abilities, improvisation and web-slinging that the wall-crawler is famous for, while also introducing elements never-before-seen in a Spider-Man game. From traversing by parkour and unique environmental interactions, to new combat and blockbuster action, it's Spider-Man unlike any you've played before.
The iconic Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War - the direct sequel to the original and fan-favourite Call of Duty®: Black Ops. Black Ops Cold War will drop fans into the depths of the Cold War's volatile geopolitical battle of the early 1980s. Nothing is ever as it seems in a gripping single-player Campaign, where players will come face-to-face with historical figures and hard truths, as they battle around the globe through iconic locales like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, Soviet KGB headquarters and more. Welcome to the brink. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War.
- As elite operatives, you will follow the trail of a shadowy figure named Perseus who is on a mission to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Descend into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside iconic characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new cast of operatives attempting to stop a plot decades in the making.
- Beyond the Campaign, players will bring a Cold War arsenal of weapons and equipment into the next generation of Multiplayer and Zombies experiences.
- Includes PS4 version of game
- Plays via backward compatibility on PS5 when it launches
Join everyone's favourite Lombax and his robotic sidekick in a brand new game that retells the plucky pair's adrenaline-charged origins story. Whether you're a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4.
- Whether you're a long-time Ratchet fan or new to the series, get ready for an unforgettable trip across the universe as their thrilling original space quest is completely reimagined and rebuilt for PS4
- Classic gameplay enhanced for the current generation - follow a fresh, deeper storyline and enjoy more action, new boss battles, spectacular visuals and stellar voice acting from the 2016 Ratchet & Clankanimated movie.
- Incredible graphics - thanks to the power of PS4, the dynamic duo's intergalactic capers look just as good in the game as in the big screen movie itself.
From the first dizzying rush of acceleration to the last split-second finish the real driving simulator is back. Experience the thrill of racing motorsport's fastest cars in intense online competitions and classic single-player game modes - geared for new drivers and seasoned pros alike.
- Get behind the wheel of over 170 of the world's most sought-after vehicles, with true-to-life visuals and stunningly realistic handling
- Race on masterfully recreated tracks in iconic locations, including the legendary Nürburgring and Tokyo Expressway
- Compete against the world in official, FIA-endorsed online championships, and in GT League - a single-player campaign mode featuring classic cups and endurance races
- Internet required for most functionality
- This item includes some VR content. PlayStation®VR and PlayStation®Camera are required to experience VR functionality
- PlayStation®VR is not for use by children under the age of 12
In the late 13th century, the Mongol empire has laid waste to entire nations along their campaign to conquer the East. Tsushima Island is all that stands between mainland Japan and a massive Mongol invasion fleet led by the ruthless and cunning general, Khotun Khan. As the island burns in the wake of the first wave of the Mongol assault, samurai warrior Jin Sakai stands as one of the last surviving members of his clan. He is resolved do whatever it takes, at any cost, to protect his people and reclaim his home. He must set aside the traditions that have shaped him as a warrior to forge a new path, the path of the Ghost, and wage an unconventional war for the freedom of Tsushima.
- In War-Torn Tsushima, Ancient Beauty Endures: In this open-world action adventure, you'll roam vast countrysides and expansive terrain to encounter rich characters, discover ancient landmarks, and uncover the hidden beauty of Tsushima.
- The Rise of the Ghost: In his quest to reclaim Tsushima, Jin must seek support from old friends and new unlikely allies. He must break away from tradition, become a new kind of warrior, and protect what's left of his home at all costs.
- Mud, Blood, and Steel: Challenge opponents with your katana for an immersive samurai combat experience, master the bow to eliminate distant threats, and develop stealth tactics to disorient and ambush enemies with surprise attacks.
Living as a man outside the shadow of the gods, Kratos must adapt to unfamiliar lands, unexpected threats and a second chance at being a father. Together with his son Atreus, the pair will venture into the brutal realm of Midgard and fight to fulfil a deeply personal quest.
- Journey to a dark, elemental world of fearsome creatures - straight from the pages of Norse mythology
- Conquer your foes in vicious close-quarters combat that rewards tactical thinking and lethal precision
- Discover an emotionally gripping tale of father and son, as Kratos is made to control the rage that has long defined him
Win as one in EA SPORTS FIFA 21 on PlayStation 4 with new ways to team up and express yourself on the street and in the stadium. Powered by Frostbite, FIFA 21 raises the game with fresh features that let you enjoy even bigger victories together in VOLTA FOOTBALL and FIFA Ultimate Team, feel a new level of gameplay realism that rewards you for your creativity and control, manage every moment in Career Mode, and experience unrivaled authenticity that gives you the most true-to-life experience of The World's Game.
- Agile Dribbling: In football, 1v1 situations can open up goal-scoring opportunities that determine the course of a match. In FIFA 21, the new Agile Dribbling system puts more tools at your disposal when you come up against a defender.
- Positioning Personality: In FIFA 21, Positioning Personality elevates footballers' in-game intelligence to match their real world understanding of space and time, allowing top players to anticipate the play, move more intelligently across the pitch, and take up more advantageous positions.
- Creative Runs: New options for influencing your team's movement off the ball revolutionise attacking build up play in FIFA 21, giving you more ways to break down the defence
- Natural Collision System: A re-imagined player collision and movement system unlocked by brand new animation systems create smoother player interactions all over the pitch. In FIFA 21, key footballing moments including goalmouth scrambles, battles for possession in the midfield, and attacking duels will resolve more seamlessly than ever before, resulting in more natural encounters between players as they strive to reach the ball.
- Fundamentals of Football: Informed by feedback from the community, revisions to the fundamentals of football in FIFA raise the game throughout the pitch.
- EA SPORTS VOLTA FOOTBALL: More ways to play. More customisation. More locations. Experience the soul of the streets together with friends as you show off your style in cages and courts around the world throughout various forms of small-sided football.
- FIFA ULTIMATE TEAM: Enjoy brand new ways to play the most popular mode in FIFA as you build your dream squad of players past and present in FIFA 21 Ultimate Team.
- Unrivaled Authenticity: Play with unrivaled authenticity in FIFA 21 with over 17,000 players and 700+ teams alongside more than 90 stadiums and 30+ leagues that give you the most true-to-life experience of The World's Game. FIFA 21 is the only place you can experience exclusive access to the world's biggest competitions including the UEFA Champions League, UEFA Europa League, CONMEBOL Libertadores, CONMEBOL Sudamericana, Premier League, Bundesliga, and LaLiga Santander.
Become Eivor, a Viking raider raised to be a fearless warrior, and lead your clan from icy desolation in Norway to a new home amid the lush farmlands of ninth-century England. Find your settlement and conquer this hostile land by any means to earn a place in Valhalla. England in the age of the Vikings is a fractured nation of petty lords and warring kingdoms. Beneath the chaos lies a rich and untamed land waiting for a new conqueror. Will it be you?
- Write Your Viking Saga: Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- Visceral Combat System: Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin's Creed game.
- A Dark Age Open World: Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- Lead Epic Raids: Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- Grow Your Settlement: Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customisation, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlour, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalise your Viking experience.
- Mercenary Vikings: Create and customise a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids.
- *Upgrade to PlayStation®5 Version: Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation®4 game on Blu-ray Disc must be kept inserted in a PlayStation®5 console to play the corresponding Assassin's Creed Valhalla PlayStation®5 digital version at no additional cost, when available.
- **Requires a PlayStation®5, the game Blu-ray Disc, a PlayStation® Network registration, additional storage & Broadband internet connection. May incur bandwidth usage fees
Horizon Zero Dawn an exhilarating new action role-playing game exclusively for the PlayStation 4 system, developed by the award-winning Guerrilla Games, creators of PlayStation's venerated Killzone franchise. As Horizon Zero Dawn's main protagonist Aloy, a skilled hunter, explore a vibrant and lush world inhabited by mysterious mechanized creatures. Embark on a compelling, emotional journey and unravel mysteries of tribal societies, ancient artifacts and advanced technologies that will determine the fate of this planet, and of life itself.
- A Lush Post-Apocalyptic World - How have machines dominated this world, and what is their purpose? What happened to the civilization here before? Scour every corner of a realm filled with ancient relics and mysterious buildings in order to uncover your past and unearth the many secrets of a forgotten land.
- Nature and Machines Collide - Horizon Zero Dawn juxtaposes two contrasting elements, taking a vibrant world rich with beautiful nature and filling it with awe-inspiring highly advanced technology. This marriage creates a dynamic combination for both exploration and gameplay.
- Defy Overwhelming Odds - The foundation of combat in Horizon Zero Dawn is built upon the speed and cunning of Aloy versus the raw strength and size of the machines. In order to overcome a much larger and technologically superior enemy, Aloy must use every ounce of her knowledge, intelligence, and agility to survive each encounter.
- Cutting Edge Open World Tech - Stunningly detailed forests, imposing mountains, and atmospheric ruins of a bygone civilization meld together in a landscape that is alive with changing weather systems and a full day/night cycle.
Ride into a desperate dog-eat-dog world ravaged by a deadly pandemic as drifter and bounty hunter, Deacon St. John. Risk the threats of the broken road on the back of your trusty drifter bike as you face swarms of mindless feral Freakers - and equally terrifying humans. Unpredictable weather and different times of day and night can cause incredible danger and shocking surprises... and everything wants you dead.
- Harsh open world: explore incredibly realistic vast and hostile regions of the Pacific Northwest.
- Brutal sandbox combat: devise your strategies as you customise weapons and skills, craft traps and upgrade your bike.
- Compelling story: survive an unforgiving wilderness as you search for a reason to live after suffering a deep, personal loss.