Sony Other Accessories
The Roll Bar Mount can be fixed firmly on wide range of diameters with 2 types of bundled belts, not only on cylindrical shapes but also on various other shapes. You can enjoy realistic video shooting as never before from any preferred angle by attaching the camera on the bottom of a bicycle, etc.
- Easy and fast to detach
- Excellent stability when mounted because rubber is attached on the back side of the belt
- Suitable for shooting in various angles and in varied situations, suchas bicycle, motorsports, windsurfing and boat
The Sony NP-FV70A is a 7.3V, 1900mAh capacity lithium-ion battery compatible with all Handycam camcorders. It's designed with Sony's V-Series InfoLITHIUM feature, which enables it to communicate remaining time in minutes to the camera's LCD, so you know exactly how much time you have left. It can be charged while connected to the camera or off a dedicated charger, such as the AC-VQV10.
- 7.3V, 1900mAh Capacity Li-Ion Battery
- Communicates Remaining Minutes to LCD
The Sony NP-FV50A is a 7.3V, 950mAh capacity lithium-ion battery compatible with all Handycam camcorders. It's designed with Sony's V-Series InfoLITHIUM feature, which enables it to communicate remaining time in minutes to the camera's LCD, so you know exactly how much time you have left. It can be charged while connected to the camera or off a dedicated charger, such as the AC-VQV10.
Spanning a useful wide-angle to medium telephoto range, the E 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 OSS from Sony is a versatile 27-202.5mm equivalent zoom for APS-C-format E-mount mirrorless cameras. Complementing the range of focal lengths is an Optical SteadyShot image stabilization system, which minimizes the appearance of camera shake for sharper handheld shooting. Also helping to produce sharper imagery is a linear autofocus motor, which delivers quick and accurate focusing performance that is also quiet to suit video recording applications. Balancing with the handling attributes, this lens also sports an intelligent optical design that uses both extra-low dispersion glass and aspherical elements to control spherical and chromatic aberrations for high sharpness and clarity throughout the zoom range.
- E-Mount Lens/APS-C Format
- Aperture Range: f/3.5 to f/36
- 27-202.5mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Maximum Aperture Range: f/3.5-5.6
- Two ED Elements & One Aspherical Element
- Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization
- Linear AF Motor
- Minimum Focus Distance: 1.5'
- Seven-Blade Circular Diaphragm
The ECM-XYST1M is compatible with Sony Handycam camcorders, Cyber-Shot cameras and Alpha/NEX cameras that have a Multi Interface Shoe. For cameras that don't have a Multi Interface Shoe, a stereo mini-jack cable is included.
- Works with the Sony Multi-Interface Shoe
- Compatible with Sony Handycam Camcorders
- Compatible with Sony Cyber-Shot Cameras
- Compatible with Sony Alpha/NEX Cameras