Smart signal indicator helps to fi nd the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- Extends dual-band Wi - Fi across your home to eliminate Wi - Fi dead zones
- Creates a Mesh network by connecting to a OneMesh router for seamless whole - home coverage.
- Operates over both the 2.4 GHz band (300 Mbps) and 5 GHz band (867 Mbps) for a more stable wireless experience.
- Push the WPS button to easily set up a Mesh network you can uniformly manage from the Tether app or Web UI.
- Works with any Wi - Fi router or wireless access point. *1
- *1. The product may not be compatible with routers or gateways with firmware that has been altered, is based on open source programs, or is non-standard or outdated.
5 x 10/100/1000Mbps Auto - Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto - MDI / MDIX
- IEEE 802.3 x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, suitable for desktop or wall-mounting.
- Support 802.1p / DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
- * For V2 and later versions
- Green Ethernet technology saves the power up to 84%
The Archer T2U Nano receives WiFi signals on two separate bands. 256QAM technology increases the 2.4 GHz data rate from 150 Mbps to 200 Mbps for 33% faster performance. 433 Mbps on 5 GHz is perfect for HD video streaming and lag-free online gaming, while 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz is perfect for web surfing with legacy devices.
- High Speed WiFi - Up to 600 Mbps speeds with 200 Mbps on 2.4 GHz and 433 Mbps on 5 GHz. Upgrades your devices to higher AC WiFi speeds*
- Dual Band - 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz band for flexible connectivity, upgrades your devices to work with the latest dual band WiFi router for faster speed and extended range.
- Nano Design - Small, unobtrusive design allows you to plug it in and leave it in
- Operating System - Supports Windows 10/8.1/8/7/XP and Mac OS X
- Advanced Security - Supports 64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, and WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK encryption standards
Wireless AC technology means Archer T3U delivers connections that are up to 3x faster than with the previous Wireless N standard. High-speed Wi-Fi (up to 867Mbps over the 5GHz band and 400Mbps over the 2.4GHz band) means Archer T3U is able to support all your online activities, from HD video streaming to lag-free online gaming and web surfing.
- Ultimate Wi-Fi Speed
- Dual Band Wireless
- Mini design
- Super Speed USB 3.0 Port
- MU-MIMO - Delivers highly efficient wireless connection
- Supported Operating System
The TP-Link AC1750 Wi-Fi Range Extender connects to your router wirelessly, strengthening and expanding its signal into areas it can't reach on its own. The device also reduces signal interference to ensure reliable Wi-Fi coverage throughout your home or office.
- Maximum Coverage-Extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 1,115 m2(12,000sq. ft)
- AC1750 Dual Band Wi-Fi -Simultaneous 450Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1300Mbps on 5GHz
- Three Antennas - Three adjustable external antennas provide optimal Wi-Fi coverage and reliable connections
- Gigabit Ethernet port - Act as a wireless adapter to connect a wired device to your network at Gigabit speed
- Intelligent Signal Light - Help to find the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by showing the signal strength
- AP Mode - Create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-Link Tether App - Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility - Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Deco uses a system of units to achieve seamless whole-home Wi-Fi coverage - eliminate weak signal areas once and for all!
- With advanced Deco Mesh Technology, units work together to form a unified network with a single network name. Devices automatically switch between Decos as you move through your home for the fastest possible speeds.
- A Deco M4 two-pack delivers Wi-Fi to an area of up to 260 square metres. And if that's not enough, simply add more Decos to the network anytime to increase coverage.
- Deco M4 provides fast and stable connections with speeds of up to 1167 Mbps and works with the major internet service provider (ISP) and modem.
- Deco can handle traffic from even the busiest of networks, providing lag-free connections for up to 100 devices.
- Parental Controls limits online time and block inappropriate websites according to unique profiles created for each family member.
- Setup is easier than ever with the Deco app there to walk you through every step.
The TP-LINK 8 10/100/1000Mbps Desktop Switch TL-SG108 provides you an easy way to make the transition to gigabit Ethernet. Increase the speed of your network server and backbone connections, or make gigabit to the desktop a reality. Moreover, TL-SG108 adopts lower power consumption design. With the innovative energy-efficient technology, the TL-SG108 can save up to 82% of the power consumption, making it an eco-friendly solution for your home or office network.
- 8 10/100/1000Mbps Auto-Negotiation RJ45 ports supporting Auto-MDI/MDIX
- Green Ethernet technology saves power consumption
- IEEE 802.3x flow control provides reliable data transfer
- Steel housing, desktop or wall-mounting design
- Support 802.1p/DSCP QoS and IGMP Snooping function
- Plug and play, no configuration needed
Deco M5 uses new technology to cover your entire home in powerful WiFi. With multiple units working together seamlessly, Deco M5 creates a home network like nothing you've ever experienced.
- No More Dead Zones
- Deco M5 delivers WiFi up to 5,500 sq. ft. to cover homes of all sizes and shapes, from the corner bedroom to the backyard.*
- Every Deco unit acts like a router to keep your Wi-Fi running fast, and a Deco M5 system can keep 100-plus devices connected at once.
- With Deco M5, you can walk from room to room with your smartphone or tablet and stay connected on a single Wi-Fi network
The TL-PA4010PKIT turns your existing powerline into a high speed network* with no need for new wires or drilling. No configuration is required, simply plug your adapter into your power socket and you can establish networking infrastructure in a flash. In additon, its integrated power socket makes sure that no power outlet is going to waste.
- HomePlug AV standard compliant
- Integrated power socket making sure that no power outlet is going to waste
- Plug and play design and easy encryption on a push of pair button
- Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**
TL- WPA7510 KIT transforms your home's existing electrical circuit into a Gigabit network, and brings wired and wireless network to anywhere there is a power outlet. No need for new wires or drilling Network passes through walls and floors Compatible with any routers or other HomePlug AV/AV2 powerline products Expand coverage by adding more extenders Powerline adapters must be deployed in sets of two or more and be connected to the same electrical circuit.
- Homeplug AV2 standard compliant - High-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000 Mbps*, supports all your online needs.
- Dual band 802.11ac Wi-Fi - Extends 2.4GHz (300Mbps) + 5GHz (433Mbps) dual band Wi-Fi speeds to every room of your house.**
- One-Touch Wi-Fi Configuration - Wi-Fi Clone Button simplifies your Wi-Fi configuration and helps build a seamless unified home network.
- Gigabit Ethernet port provides reliable high-speed wired connections for gaming or streaming.
- Plug and Play - Set up your powerline network and start enjoying fast, seamless wired/wireless connection in minutes.
With four external and dual band antennas, the RE650 establishes a stable wireless connection to any Wi-Fi router and boost the network's coverage by up to 14,000 square feet. The 880MHz dual-core processor provides maximum Wi-Fi performance, keeping your smartphones and tablets connected as you move throughout your home. Beamforming technology detects the location of devices and concentrates Wi-Fi towards them for stronger connections.
- Superior Extended Range- Four fixed external antennas extend Wi-Fi coverage by up to 14,000 sq. ft.
- 4-Stream for AC2600 Dual Band Wi-Fi -Simultaneous 800Mbps on 2.4GHz + 1733Mbps on 5GHz
- 4×4 MU-MIMO -Simultaneously transfers data to multiple devices for 4x faster performance
- Beamforming Technology-Send targeted Wi-Fi signal to individual devices for stronger connections
- Gigabit Ethernet Port-Provide faster wired connections to smart TVs, computers and gaming consoles
- Intelligent Signal Light-Helps to determine the best location for optimal Wi-Fi coverage by indicating the signal strength in the current placement
- AP Mode-create a new Wi-Fi access point to enhance your wired network with Wi-Fi capability
- TP-LINK Tether App -Easily access and manage your network using any iOS or Android mobile device
- Ultimate Compatibility-Extend the range of any Wi-Fi router or wireless access point
Coming with advanced HomePlug AV2 technology, TL-PA7010P KIT provides users with high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, which is ideal for bandwidth intensive applications such as multiple HD/3D/4K video streaming, online gaming and large file transfers.
- HomePlug AV2 standard compliant, high-speed data transfer rates of up to 1000Mbps, supports all your online needs*
- Gigabit port provides secure wired networks for desktops, smart TVs or games consoles
- Plug and play, no configuration required
- Patented Power-Saving Mode automatically reduces power consumption by up to 85%**