Vodafone Media Players
No longer do you have to go looking for your favorites - now they come to you. Vodafone TV simply plugs into your TV giving you access to your favourite apps and free-to-air channels all in one place. You can easily switch from your recorded shows, to your TV guide, to your TV apps and back again all within the same menu screen using the same remote. You can even choose to add Sky channels. With features like 3 day rewind and 500 hours of cloud recording, Vodafone TV is the only device you need for your TV.
- Work's with any Unlimited Fibre Broadband connection from any provider.
- 3 day rewind - watch shows that have aired up to 3 days ago.
- 500 hours of cloud recording - record multiple shows at once.
- Add and remove Sky channels easily using your credit card (no fixed term).
- Sky Multi-room available.
- Built in Wi-Fi.
- 4K capable providing 4x the quality of HD.
- 3-day rewind and restart: Forgot to record something? With Vodafone TV, you can find and watch shows, from up to 3 days ago. You can also restart a show from the beginning, so you don't miss a thing.
- Record up to 500 hours: Advanced cloud storage allows you to store up to as you like at the same time, with no limit to the number of channels you can record at once.
- Works with Fibre Broadband from ANY provider: Vodafone TV works with any unlimited Fibre
- Broadband connection from any provider, you don't have to be with Vodafone. No on-going costs for free channels and apps. Netflix, Sky and some other channels and apps require a subscription.
- Vodafone TV requires an Unlimited Fibre or Ultrafast HFC connection. Netflix and some channels and apps require additional subscription. Content, features and functions vary according to subscription types. Apps and channels are subject to change. ^3 day rewind and recording available on 90% of content and recordings stores for a limited time. Requires TV with HDMI input.