Wish you could listen to in-flight TV with your AirPods or Bluetooth headphones? Want to hear the gym cardio machine's TV audio with your bluetooth headphones? Now you can, thanks to AirFly - a tiny device that connects wireless headphones to wired-audio jacks on airplanes, in fitness centers and anywhere else wired headphones were previously required. Just pair your wireless headphones with AirFly, plug it into the headphone jack, and you're ready. It's just that easy! AirFly stays charged for 8 hours and includes a USB charging cable and travel pouch.
- Wirelessly connects your bluetooth headphones, earbuds or AirPods to traditional wired headphone jacks using Bluetooth to transmit the audio signal
- Plug & Play construction makes AirFly very easy to use
- Compact size, as small as an AirPod charging case
- Enables pairing AirPods with airline in-flight entertainment systems, gym machines or gaming systems
- Designed for AirPods, compatible with any bluetooth headphones/earbuds
- Built-in battery lasts up to 8 hours & recharges via USB
- *Props not included
This optional cable connects your SoundLink® Around-Ear Headphones or QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Headphones to various audio sources. Use as a spare or replacement in case your original cable is lost or damaged.
- Compatible products: SoundLink® Around-Ear Wireless Headphones II & QuietComfort® 35 Wireless Headphones
Forgot to charge your SoundSport wireless headphones? With the SoundSport charging case, you can charge them on the go, anywhere, anytime. The built-in battery provides up to 18 hours of extended listening time. The case's compact, durable design protects your headphones as they charge, so you can just toss them in your bag and go.
- Just a quick 15-minute charge gives you up to 1 hour of music
- The case reaches full charge in less than 2 hours
- Features LED battery indicators for both the headphones and the case, so you're never left guessing
- Compatible with SoundSport® wireless headphones & SoundSport Pulse wireless headphones