Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. Up to eight different pairs of speakers,headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth® wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT's memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable's Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via the included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Manufacturer Warranty: 12 months