USB Turntable Music Combo. It allows you to breathe life into your vinyl collection by converting it for playback on any iPod or other MP3 device.
- Top loading record player
- Auto stop tone arm for all speed
- 3 speed (33-1/3, 45, 78 RPM)
- AM/FM PLL radio
- Preset memory (20AM/20FM)
- USB Port, SD/MMC slot
- MP3 / WMA playback
- Filename & ID3 display
- Support direct recording from Turntable to USB memory stick or SD/MMC card at MP3 format
- Record to PC through USB cable
- RCA line-out for Audio amplifier
- 2 inches full range speakers
A classically designed turntable and category first for House of Marley. The STIR IT UP turntable is simple in form and rich in materials with natural bamboo details and a built-in pre-amp to sync with your favorite Marley speakers.
- Solid bamboo plinth designed to match the Get Together speaker
- 45/33 RPM
- Solid aluminum alloy platter
- Rigid metal tone arm
- Replaceable Audio-Technica MM cartridge
- Built In pre-amp to connect to Get Together or pre-amp off for phono out
- USB to PC recording
- 3.5 headphone jack in front
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. Up to eight different pairs of speakers,headphones or other devices that utilize Bluetooth® wireless technology can be stored in the AT-LP60-BT's memory. Once stored, a simple push of the turntable's Function button is all that is required to connect the turntable to your chosen wireless device.
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology or to wired audio systems and powered speakers via the included dual RCA output cable
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminum platter
- Switchable built-in pre-amplifier enables wired connection to components with or without a dedicated turntable input
- Includes 3.5 mm (1/8") stereo mini-plug (male) to dual RCA (male) output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
The VSX-531 is an ideal center piece for creating your own home cinema system. Featuring 4 HDMI inputs and Ultra HD (4K/60p/4:4:4) pass-through with HDCP 2.2, the AV receiver supports the latest video standards HDR.
- Built in Bluetooth for wireless audio streaming
- USB Audio playback - Hi-Res Audio
AT LP120 USB professional stereo turntable features a high torque direct drive motor for quick start ups and a USB output that connects directly to your computer.
- Professional cast aluminium platter with slip mat
- Integral dual magnet phono cartridge with replaceable stylus
- Balanced tone arm with soft damping control
- Switchable built in pre-amplifier with line level RCA output cables
- Stroboscopic platter speed indicator
- Forward and reverse play
The WH-D8 is part of Wharfedale's new series of active subwoofers. Utilising technology honed in the popular WH-S8, the new WH-D8 subwoofer is the perfect way of enhancing your stereo or home system to produce excellent low end performance. The cabinet construction of the new WH-D8 has been aesthetically enhanced, with new high-gloss lacquered front baffles and cosmetically enhanced veneers. Not only is this a significant improvement, the new look is designed to match perfectly with the new and award winning Diamond 200 series. Aside from newly improved aesthetics, this new subwoofer is built to elevate the performance of any AV setup. The WH-D8 features an active feflex subwoofer system in a vented box allowing it to pack speed, punch and excellent low frequency extension.
- A low pass filter slope that is continuously adjustable from 40Hz - 150Hz,
- Phase invert switch
- Low frequency bass extension (below 30Hz), with a wide 86dB dynamic range
- Low level inputs, dedicated LFE input, and finally an auto power sensor.
- The subwoofer is front firing with a cloth grill cover and the amplifier is rated at 70 watts, with 150 watts at peak output.
Zero Frame in Ceiling speaker Frameless design, grille only magnetically attaches to the loudspeaker. This 2-way in-ceiling loudspeaker delivers powerful and clear sound. Unique kevlar weaved woofer cone. The strength of Kevlar helps the cone retain its shape at very high energy levels and its low mass assures quick, accurate response. The cone's woven surface delivers smooth, uncoloured mids. The rubber surround ensures that these woofers will provide years of consistent, reliable performance. Includes integrated dog-ear brackets for retrofit applications. Supplied with magnetic round and square grilles for option
- Frameless design provides reduced visibility for a clean and built-in look
- Titanium dome tweeter reproduces high frequencies with extreme accuracy
- Kevlar type woven cone woofer delivers realistic accurate lows
- Butyl rubber surround for longevity and excellent bass performance
- Pivoting tweeter design offers adjustment for optimum listening
- Environment equalizer (±3dB) tailors the sound to the room and listener's taste
- Dogleg mounting system for a fast and easy installation
- Magnetic grill allows for easy removal and protection from elements
The new WCM-65 in-ceiling speaker demonstrates Wharfedale's lifetime lasting build, with a musically thrilling sound. The edgeless exterior design on the WCM-65 with magnetic micro-perforated grilles guarantees a seamless blend between ceiling and speaker. While externally the speakers are simplistic and discreet, advanced drivers and crossover networks are housed within. The rigid polypropylene LF cone paired with an ultra-durable, high-excursion rubber surround guarantees stability under high pressure and extensive bass output. Titanium dome tweeters with highly efficient neodymium motor systems complete each speakers' wide frequency response with a scintillating high frequency and wide dispersion with a rotatable tweeter for optimised positioning.
- 6.5" polypropylene mid/bass driver
- 1" Titanium swivel NEO tweeter
- Gold plated spring loaded terminals
- Easy install safe lock mechanism
- PP cone with high excursion rubber surround
- Thermal tweeter protection
- Magnetically attached grilles
- +/- 3dB bass & treble controls
- Edgeless design for discreet installation
- In-ceiling speakers (pair)