The WH-D8 is part of Wharfedale's new series of active subwoofers. Utilising technology honed in the popular WH-S8, the new WH-D8 subwoofer is the perfect way of enhancing your stereo or home system to produce excellent low end performance. The cabinet construction of the new WH-D8 has been aesthetically enhanced, with new high-gloss lacquered front baffles and cosmetically enhanced veneers. Not only is this a significant improvement, the new look is designed to match perfectly with the new and award winning Diamond 200 series. Aside from newly improved aesthetics, this new subwoofer is built to elevate the performance of any AV setup. The WH-D8 features an active feflex subwoofer system in a vented box allowing it to pack speed, punch and excellent low frequency extension.
- A low pass filter slope that is continuously adjustable from 40Hz - 150Hz,
- Phase invert switch
- Low frequency bass extension (below 30Hz), with a wide 86dB dynamic range
- Low level inputs, dedicated LFE input, and finally an auto power sensor.
- The subwoofer is front firing with a cloth grill cover and the amplifier is rated at 70 watts, with 150 watts at peak output.
- Manufacturer Warranty: 24 months
|1 x 8" (200mm) cone long-throw driver|
|40Hz - 120Hz Frequency respone|
|70W Amplifier Power Output|
|150W Peak Power Output|
|40Hz - 150Hz Cross-over range|
|105dB Avg. max output at 1m|
|Dimensions: 328mm x 268mm x 322mm|