Micro Sound Systems
Music and sophistication have been combined with Panasonic?s SC-PM295 Micro System. Wireless connectivity is at your fingertips thanks to Bluetooth and NFC, and you can enjoy music from USB, CDs and FM radio. SC-PM295 also delivers rich bass and clear sound, and has a compact and stylish design.
- Bluetooth compatibility with NFC
- CD Player
- XBS Master
- USB compatibility
- FM Radio
Enjoy music from a wide range of music sources including FM/AM radio, MP3 and CD along with Bluetooth and USB. The Re-master function also compensates for the loss of audio signal in digital audio files, resulting in high quality bass and clear sound.
- Bluetooth, USB and CD functionality
- 40watts RMS
- 2 way bass reflex speakers
Micro System with CD, Built in Bluetooth, USB input for MP3/WMA Playback, AM/FM Tuner
- Class D amplifier (digital amplifier)
- Built-in Bluetooth wireless technology
- Power Output: 15 W + 15 W (1 kHz, 10 % THD, 8 ohms)
- Sound Preset Equaliser (Flat/Active/Dialogue/Night)
- CD-Audio, CD-R/-RW (MP3/WMA)
- USB Device (MP3/WMA)
Interior matching design with room-filling natural Hi-Fi sound. Enjoy your favourite music with just one touch of preset buttons. Fill your daily life with music of any media from CD/Radio to Bluetooth, music streaming.
- 40W of Power Output
- Lincs D-Amp
- Wall mountable
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Wi-Fi built-in
True high-resolution audio quality The LincsD-Amp and 3-Way Speaker with Silk Dome Tweeter provide rich sounds from a variety of music sources. A USB DAC port makes it easy to enjoy high-res audio, and Bluetooth Re- Master reproduces music stored in your smartphone with excellent sound quality.
- Channel output / power - 120w
- Connectivity - CD/ Bluetooth/ USB/ DAB/ FM/ AM/
- Playback formats - CD, MP3, AIFF, FLAC, WAV, DSD
- Form factor / Design / Configuration - Micro system/ High Res Audio/ Woofer: 14 cm Cone, Tweeter: 1.9 cm Dome, Super Tweeter: 1.5 cm
- Design / Configuration or Inputs - CD/ USB
- Additional features - High Res Audio Playback, USB Charging,