Rock out to your favourite songs with the M50X Studio Headphones-Black. These headphones have a 28000 Hz maximum frequency response, a 45 mm sound driver and 99 dB audio sensitivity. They have an over-ear design, which offers excellent comfort for long listening pleasure. These headphones have an adjustable design, which will ensure the perfect fit. They are built with a swivel design, so you can easily tuck them away and take them with you when you're on-the-go.
- Critically acclaimed sonic performance
- Proprietary 45mm large-aperture drivers
- Exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for excellent sound isolation in loud environments
- 90° swiveling earcups for easy, one-ear monitoring
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Detachable cable (3 cables included)
The Audio-Technica ATH-SPORT10 In-Ear Sport Headphones are designed to withstand the elements so nothing can stop you. Lab tested and certified IPX5 waterproof rating means come rain or shine your can listen while exercising. A comfortable ear-hook design provides a secure fit for active use. Asymmetrical cable design prevents tangles, and a clip is included for secure fastening. Powerful 8.8 mm drivers lets you hear your tunes in perfect clarity.
- Powerful 8.8 mm drivers
- Lab-tested and certified IPX5 waterproof rating
- Comfortable ear-hook design provides a secure fit for active use
- Asymmetrical cable design prevents tangles, incl. clip for secure fastening
- 2 eartip sets: standard for sound isolation & ridged for ambient noise
Listen to all of your music like never before with the Monitoring headphones. These headphones have 98 dB audio sensitivity, a 40 mm sound driver and a 24000 Hz maximum frequency response. Featuring an over-ear design, they deliver comfort for long listening sessions. These headphones have noise isolation, which automatically blocks background noise for a more immersive listening experience. They feature a swivel design for using on-the-go.
- Deliver accurate audio and outstanding comfort
- Perfect for long sessions in the studio and on the go
- Contoured earcups seal tight for excellent sound isolation, with minimal bleed.
Cut the cord, keep the vinyl. The AT-LP60XBT gives you all the great features of the redesigned AT-LP60X fully automatic belt-drive stereo turntable with the added convenience of Bluetooth wireless connectivity. So you can set up your turntable in one room and listen to it in another without having to run a bunch of cables. The turntable pairs with speakers, headphones or other wireless devices. With its CSR BT chipset, the turntable is even able to connect to devices that support the aptX codec, which offers much-improved sound quality over the standard SBC codec. Of course, the AT-LP60XBT can also be operated just like a regular turntable with a traditional wired connection. Either way - wired or wireless - you get outstanding audio with the ease of automatic operation controlled by front-panel start, stop and tonearm lift buttons. The AT-LP60XBT plays both 33-1/3 and 45 RPM records and comes with a 45 RPM adapter, a detachable dual RCA output cable (for wired connection) and a removable hinged dust cover.
- High-fidelity audio with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Connects wirelessly to speakers and other devices equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology
- Compatible with aptX codec
- Fully automatic operation with two speeds: 33-1/3 and 45 RPM
- Anti-resonance, die-cast aluminium platter
- Redesigned tonearm base and headshell for improved tracking and reduced resonance
- Integral Dual Moving Magnet phono cartridge with replaceable diamond stylus (ATN3600L)
- AC adapter handles AC/DC conversion outside of the chassis, reducing noise in the signal chain
- Built-in switchable phono pre-amplifier for phono- or line-level output
- Includes: detachable RCA output cable, 45 RPM adapter, and removable hinged dust cover
The ATH-M50xBT harnesses the legendary M50x studio sound for an exhilarating wireless listening experience, with exceptional clarity and deep, accurate bass response. Utilizing Bluetooth wireless technology and 45 mm large-aperture drivers with rare-earth magnets and copper-clad aluminum wire voice coils, the ATH-M50xBT brings the coveted sonic signature of M50x to a wireless, on-the-go design.
- Up to 40 hours of continuous use on a full charge
- Touch control provides convenient access to voice assist
- Built-in mic and button controls for easy handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- Proprietary 45 mm large-aperture drivers deliver exceptional clarity throughout an extended frequency range, with deep, accurate bass response
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material for long-lasting durability and comfort
- Compatible with aptX and AAC codecs
Upgrade your audio experience with the Dip In Ear Headphones-Black. These headphones have 100 dB audio sensitivity. They have noise isolation, which minimises background noise.
- Vivid colours
- Great noise isolation
- Great value for money
- Cable tie & 4 different ear bud sizes for comfortable fit
Enjoy incredible audio with the Noise Cancelling In Ear Headphones. These headphones feature 105 dB audio sensitivity, a 20000 Hz maximum frequency response and a 13 mm sound driver. They have a microphone and are built with an inline remote, letting you seamlessly switch between listening to songs and taking calls. These headphones have Comply Foam ear buds for ultimate comfort while you're listening to all of your music. They are designed with QuietPoint(R) active noise cancellation, so you can minimise ambient noise.
- Advanced electronics cancel up to 90% of background noise
- Ultra-compact in-ear design is ideal for travel
- Innovative ANC circuitry delivers an exceptionally pure audio signal in noise-cancelling mode
- Inline microphone and controller for answering calls and controlling music
- QuietPoint control module offers on/off switch, volume control and clothing clip
- Included ComplyTM Foam Tips comfortably seal the ear canal for outstanding noise isolation and retention
- Audio functions (in passive mode) even without battery
Rock out to your favourite albums wherever you go with the DJ Dynamic Closed Back Folding Headphones-White. These headphones feature a 36 mm sound driver. These headphones' on-ear design is great for added comfort for extended listening. Designed for DJs, they will offer a magnificent music experience. These headphones have a microphone, enabling you to make phone calls and operate voice commands. They feature a swivel design and have a lightweight construction so that you can experience a comfortable fit.
- Newly developed 36mm drivers reproduce powerful bass response and beat sound.
- One-side 1.2 m cable minimizes uncomfortable pulling and tangling of headphone cable.
- Lightweight compact design provides longtime listening comfort.
- Less sound leakage with high-sealing earpads.
- Swivel folding for easy portability.
Experience your audio anywhere you choose with the ATH-ANC700BT QuietPoint(R) Wireless Noise-Cancelling Headphones-Black. These headphones have a microphone so that you can receive phone calls or operate voice control capabilities. They have a 40000 Hz maximum frequency response, a 40 mm sound driver and 98 dB audio sensitivity for enhanced listening pleasure. With Bluetooth, they will seamlessly connect to any smart device. These headphones has memory foam ear pads for long-lasting comfort for listening to your music. They are equipped with QuietPoint(R) active noise cancellation so that you can listen to a clearer audio experience. Built with a foldable design, they are perfect for travelling and listening on-the-go.
- QuietPoint® active noise-cancelling technology
- Bluetooth wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup
- 40 mm drivers deliver high-fidelity audio reproduction
- On a full charge, internal battery provides up to 25 hours of continuous use of Bluetooth wireless and noise-cancelling technology, and up to 1,000 hours on standby
- Foldable design makes headphones ideal for travel
- Included 1.2 m cable with 3.5 mm stereo mini-plug provides a wired connection for when wireless operation is prohibited, when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm USB charging cable and a protective pouch
The ATH-ANC900BT QuietPoint® wireless over-ear headphones feature digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology for the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model. This allows you to listen to music, watch videos, and take phone calls in extremely noisy locations without losing any of the detail in the sound you actually want to hear. Yet the headphones also have a switchable hear-through function that allows you to hear voices when you desire, so you can engage in conversations and hear important announcements without removing your headphones.
- Digital hybrid noise-cancelling technology provides the highest degree of ambient noise reduction of any QuietPoint® model
- Up to 35 hours of continuous Bluetooth and ANC use on a full charge
- Bluetooth 5 wireless technology with touch and swipe controls built into the earcup for convenient handling of calls, music playback and volume adjustment
- 40 mm drivers feature diaphragms with a diamond-like carbon (DLC) coating to deliver exceptional full-range audio reproduction
- Switchable quick hear-through function allows voices (conversations, announcements at airports and transit stations, etc.) to be heard through the headphones
- Fold-flat design for easy portability
- Exclusive memory-foam earpads provide increased isolation
- Supports the Audio-Technica Connect app for convenient control of headphone settings, including the adjustment of noise cancellation and hear-through function
- 1.2 m (3.9') cable provides a wired connection for times when wireless operation is not available, when battery power is low, or when Hi-Res Audio is desired
- Includes 30 cm (1.0') USB charging cable, airline adapter, and carrying case