Breville the Easy Pour Kettle features a plastic housing that reduces noise when heating while BPA free materials provide greater piece of mind when making your next cup. Other features include a 1.7 litre cord-free jug, concealed stainless steel element, dual water windows, and a removable scale filter.
- 1.7 litre
- 1850 watts
- Concealed stainless steel element
- Auto shut off
- Removable scale filter
- Boil dry protection
- Dual water windows
Whether you're in the mood for cheese on toast, or cheese in toast, this compact press can do both. The 'Toast & Melt's' floating hinge remains flat on the bread, no matter how thick the sandwich, for evenly crispy results. Simply adjust the top plate to one of four fixed height settings and 'voila'. The bottom plate makes contact to cook, while the top plate sits slightly above to melt cheese on to thebread. Crispy open melt sandwiches or toasties (without the mess). Makes two big sandwiches at once.
- 2000 watts
- Non-stick cooking plates
- Integrated 'warm up' and 'ready' lights
- Unique floating top plate easily adjusts to thick or thin sandwiches
- Flat cooking plates
- Stylish brushed stainless steel design
- Heavy duty die cast handle for durability
- Safety locking storage clip
- Adjustable height control
- Non-slip feet
$ 49.99Price offer ends 24 December 2019.
Mum likes fluffy. Dad likes crispy. So how do you control the crispiness to suit anyone's taste? The Crisp Control waffle maker allows you to adjust the brownness from light and fluffy to crispy golden brown. Five heart shaped waffles, the traditional waffle shape of Scandinavia - just the way you like them!
- Variable temperature dial to customise your waffle colour
- Non-stick surface for easy removal of waffles and quick cleaning
- Makes 5 heart shaped waffles
- Wide sealing edges minimises food spillage in hard to clean places
- Polished stainless steel lid with cool touch handles and cast aluminium non-stick cooking plates
- 220-240 volts
- 1000 watts
This 1.7 litre kettle is stainless steel from head to toe to complement today's modern kitchens and has all the features you'd expect from Breville. 2400 watt rapid boil gets the job done quickly, dual water window makes it easy to fill, cord free rotating jug for easier pick up, auto off once boiled and one touch push button lid.
- 1.7 litre
- 2400 watts
- Brushed stainless steel
- Dual easy view windows
- Auto off and boil dry protection
- 7 cup capacity
- Soft open lid with hand activated push button
- Water level indicator
- Removable stainless steel scale filter
Whether it's coffee, herbs or spices, when it's freshly prepared, it delivers superior flavour. The Coffee 'n' Spice Grinder delivers freshly ground coffee, herbs and spices in seconds
- Multi purpose grinder for coffee and spices
- Stainless steel blade system
- Removable stainless steel bowl
- 200 watts
- 75g hopper capacity
$ 39.99Price offer ends 17 December 2019.
8 Cup Rice Cooker & Steamer. Light & Fluffy rice with just a push of abutton. Just add water. Cooks and keeps rice warm until you're ready.
- Large 8 cup capacity
- Toughened glass lid
- Removeable non-stick cooking bowl
- Simple operation with cook and keep warm functions
- Non-stick steaming tray
- Removable power cord
$ 689.0013Price offer ends 17 December 2019.Bonus $30 Jack's coffee voucher via www.breville.com/nz. Offer ends 17 December 2019.
A Barista will quickly tell you that the most important ingredient to deliver an amazing espresso is to use fresh beans and to grind them asclose to the time of use as possible. Actually, it's best to limit thetime between grinding and extraction to seconds, not minutes. That's why we've built a grinder into the Barista Express espresso machine. The in built conical burr grinder allows you to grind only what you need directly into the portafilter. It's fully adjustable in grind size and dose, so you can tweak to taste. The patented razor dosing tool trims the puck for consistent extraction, while PID digital temperature control delivers accurate water temperature throughout theextraction.
- PID temperature stability
- 15 bar pump pressure
- Adjustable temp control
- Manual micro foam milk texturing
- Stainless steel thermocoil heating system
- Pre infusion function: gradually increases water pressure to gently expand grinds for an even extraction
- Heating system: PID tempertaure controlled thermocoil - integrated stainless steel water path accurately controls water temperature
- Purge functions: automatically adjusts water temperatures after steam for optimal espresso temperature
- Dose control grinding: integrated conical burr grinder with dose control delivers the right amount on demand, ensuring maximum flavour.Its fully adjustable grind size and dose, let you customise to suit your taste
- Micro-foam milk: the steam wand performs at the level that allows you to hand texture the micro-foam necessary to enhance the flavour of thecoffee and create latte art
- Precise espresso extraction: digital temperature control (PID) delivers water at precisely the right temperature, ensuring optimal espresso extraction. The Breville razor dosing tool trims the puck fora consistent dose and extraction
- Grind only what you need with the built in grinder
Making a simple soup with a traditional stick mixer can be hard work for your hands. Fingers held in awkward positions and the suctioning of the stick mixer to the pot are the main causes for this discomfort.Breville's Control Grip Stick Mixer has an ergonomic trigger switch operation, a soft touch grip to prevent slipping, and an anti-suction blending action...all helping to ensure that your favourite comfort food is comfortable to make.
- 600 watts
- 1.25 litre blending jug with handle
- Extra long power cord
- Ergonomically control grip
- 600 watts
- Soft touch finish
- Variable speed settings
- Includes ice crushing blades
- Trigger switch operation
- Dishwasher safe parts
- Anti suction blending technology
These water filters from Breville reduce water hardness to improve the appearance and flavour of water for your espresso. Filters should be changed every 2 months, as indicated by the date dial on the filter holder handle inside the water tank.
- Charcoal filter removes impurities that affect the smell and taste of water