Made specifically for the Mavic 2 Zoom. This set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality, light reducing ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A precise, twisting thread design ensures a rellable fit and lens seal during flight. Four filter options offer you more freedom in controlling aperture and shutter, giving you more exposure choices for your photography.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- High-quality light reducing materials bring you real color
- Precise mechanical design ensures a reliable fit and seal
Spark's Battery Charging Hub is designed to charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence or simultaneously. It optimizes charging based on their power levels and cell voltage. The Charging Hub will limit the charging current to prevent a hazard and prolong battery life when battery temperatures are low.
- Charge three Spark batteries at the same time.
- Intelligent current-limiting feature prolongs battery life.
- Compatibility: Spark - Intelligent Flight Battery
Keep your Mavic 2 powered up with the Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise Batteries from DJI. It is designed to let you conveniently charge up to four Mavic 2 battery packs at once. First, open each side of the charging hub to expose the four battery connection ports. Next, connect your batteries to the hub, and then to either a DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger (both not included) to deliver power.
- For DJI Mavic 2 Batteries
- Recharge up to Four Batteries
- Batteries Recharge in Sequence
- DJI Car or Battery Charger Required
- Compact and Foldable Design
Specially made for the Mavic Air. This set includes ND4, ND8, and ND16filters. ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor,giving you the freedom to create your work by allowing more control ofthe camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings.Put more simply; ND filters help avoid overexposure.
- Reduces light by 2/3/4 stops to effectively avoid over exposure, so that you can capture great photos in a wider range of environments.
- The ND4 filter allows 1/4 of incoming light through, equal to a 2-stopfilter.
- The ND8 filter allows 1/8 of incoming light through, equal to a 3-stopfilter.
- The ND16 filter allows 1/16 of incoming light through, equal to a 4-stop filter.
The Wireless Module provides Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connection between Osmo Pocket and your mobile device to support seamless remote control and make shooting more flexible. It also serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces. You can also charge the Osmo Pocket via the USB-C Port
- Wireless connection supports remote control
- USB-C Port Charges your Osmo Pocket
- Serves as a base to set Osmo Pocket on level surfaces
The retractable Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can reach a maximum length of 500 mm, allowing you to shoot from different angles. You can attach your phone to the phone holder, and use an Osmo Pocket Wireless Module or a connection cable (both sold independently) to control Osmo Pocket with the extension rod. The extension rod also features multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options. With a control stick and six buttons on the handle, the Osmo Pocket Extension Rod can precisely control the gimbal, track objects, change gimbal modes, and recenter, improving your shooting experience. It also features a standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom to connect Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
- Retractable extension rod built with a phone holder.
- Multiple mounting brackets for additional shooting options.
- A standard 1/4-inch tripod mount at the bottom connects Osmo Pocket with additional accessories.
The waterproof case protects Osmo Action at depths as far down as 60 meters, allowing you to enjoy underwater adventures worry-free. Heat dissipation grilles effectively prevent Osmo Action from overheating and fogging up when shooting underwater. A high-strength glass ensures a clear display.
- Waterproof at depths of up to 60 m with a high-strength glass for clear display.
- In the box: Osmo Action Waterproof Case, locking screw & quick release base