The Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charger Compatible
- Mavic Air Car Charger Compatible
The Mavic Air Car Charger is used to charge the Intelligent Flight Battery through the car's 12 V accessory socket. It comes with low-voltage protection to ensure enough starting battery voltage for the car. Overheating protection will automatically cut off charging if the accessory port exceeds a certain temperature
- Mavic Air Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub Compatible
The Spark Intelligent Flight Battery has a capacity of 1480 mAh and a voltage of 11.4 V. It enables 16 minutes of flight on a single charge.Spark uses a high energy density LiPo battery for optimal performance.12 intelligent protection functions help deliver safe flight. Additionally, Spark's battery estimates remaining flight time, lettingyou know when to land in real-time.
- 16-minute max flight time.
- 12 intelligent protection functions.
- Checks remaining flight time in real-time.
Made specifically for Osmo Pocket, this set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A magnetic design makes it easy to switch ND filters.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- A magnetic design makes it easy to change between ND filters
- High-quality, light-reducing material
The Mavic Mini Intelligent Flight Battery provides a maximum flight time of 30 minutes. With a built-in DJI Intelligent Battery Management System, battery status is monitored and reported in real-time, allowing you to focus less on power levels and more on flying.
- Provides up to 30 minutes of flight time.
- Intelligent Flight Battery x 1
The Waterproof Case is water resistant at depths of up to 60m. The precise fit inside the case keeps Osmo Pocket secure while avoiding unwanted movements. The Waterproof Case also includes two mounting brackets that allow you to attach the case to other equipment. Two buttons on the outside grant precise control of Osmo Pocket. The anti-fog inserts effectively prevents the case from fogging up.
- Supports water resistance at depths of up to 60m.
- Includes two mounting brackets for additional accessories.
Besides charging the aircraft, the Charging Base holds and displays Mavic Mini.
- Displays Mavic Mini while charging.
- When using the Mavic Mini Charging Base, you should use the DJI 18 W USB Charger and Mavic Mini's standard charging cable.
- Bell Jar x1, Charging Base x1, Magnetic Micro USB x1
The Two-Way Charging Hub can charge up to three batteries in sequence. It takes 270 minutes to charge all batteries with a DJI 18 W USB charger. It can also be used to store and transport batteries, and even as a power bank to charge your mobile device or remote controller.
- Convenient charging of three batteries in sequence.
- Can be used as a charging hub for Mavic Mini batteries and a power bank to charge external devices.
- Included in the Fly More Combo.
- Charging Hub x 1, Micro USB Cable x 1
The Ronin-S/SC Phone Holder securely attaches to the camera's hot shoe mount to enable ActiveTrack 3.0 and attaches to the RSA port when using the mobile device as a camera monitor, enabling quick access to camera parameter adjustment. The Ronin-S/SC Phone Holder also lets you mount your mobile on a tripod or the Ronin-SC Dual Handle to control gimbal motion with Force Mobile.