The Mavic Air Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Mavic Air Power Adapter, it can charge up to four Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence according to their power levels, and from high to low
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Mavic Air Intelligent Flight Battery Compatible
- Mavic Air Battery Charger Compatible
- Mavic Air Car Charger Compatible
Made specifically for Osmo Pocket, this set includes ND4, ND8, ND16, and ND32 Filters, allowing 1/4, 1/8, 1/16, and 1/32 of incoming light through respectively, equal to 2/3/4/5-stop filters. These high-quality ND filters reduce the amount of light coming into the sensor, giving you more control of the camera's aperture, exposure time, and sensor sensitivity settings. A magnetic design makes it easy to switch ND filters.
- A combination of various filters gives you more creative freedom
- A magnetic design makes it easy to change between ND filters
- High-quality, light-reducing material
Intelligent Flight Battery (3,830mAh/11.4V) specially designed for the Mavic. Built-in sensors and bright LEDs tell you the status and remaining power of your battery in real time. Charge with Mavic Battery Charger or Mavic Battery Charging Hub
- View battery status via DJI GO app
- Self-discharge protection
- Over-charge and discharge protection
Keep your Mavic 2 powered up with the Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise Batteries from DJI. It is designed to let you conveniently charge up to four Mavic 2 battery packs at once. First, open each side of the charging hub to expose the four battery connection ports. Next, connect your batteries to the hub, and then to either a DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger (both not included) to deliver power.
- For DJI Mavic 2 Batteries
- Recharge up to Four Batteries
- Batteries Recharge in Sequence
- DJI Car or Battery Charger Required
- Compact and Foldable Design
Designed to protect people and objects from spinning propellers, thesesmall and light Propeller Guards mount directly underneath the rotors to ensure flight safety.
- Small and light propeller protection for safer flight
- Easy to mount and detach
- Install Propeller Guards onto corresponding frame arms. DO NOT mix them to avoid effecting the Vision System.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series, Phantom 4 Series - Quick Release Propellers
DJI Goggles just got better looking and more powerful, so you can experience FPV racing in style and without traditional restraints. Precisely engineered for racing, DJI Goggles RE are compatible with an OcuSync video transmission module and a high-performance camera module, which work together to transmit digital video signal from up to 7 km away with latency as low as 50 ms,1 in addition to analog signal
- Faster HD FPV Racing
- DJI Goggles RE uses a 1/3" image sensor
- Ultimate control for boundless flight
- Multiple antennas for every flight
- Wide-ranging applications
- Play videos in a variety of different formats, including MP4, MOV, andMKV
- View 6K 360-degree panoramas
- Compatible with the Mavic Pro, Spark, Phantom 4 Series and Inspire 2