Spark's Battery Charging Hub is designed to charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries in sequence or simultaneously. It optimizes charging based on their power levels and cell voltage. The Charging Hub will limit the charging current to prevent a hazard and prolong battery life when battery temperatures are low.
- Charge three Spark batteries at the same time.
- Intelligent current-limiting feature prolongs battery life.
- Compatibility: Spark - Intelligent Flight Battery
Designed to protect people and objects from spinning propellers, thesesmall and light Propeller Guards mount directly underneath the rotors to ensure flight safety.
- Small and light propeller protection for safer flight
- Easy to mount and detach
- Install Propeller Guards onto corresponding frame arms. DO NOT mix them to avoid effecting the Vision System.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series, Phantom 4 Series - Quick Release Propellers
The Phantom 4 Battery Charging Hub is designed for use with the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery. When used with the Phantom 4 Battery Charger, it can charge up to three Intelligent Flight Batteries. The Intelligent Flight Batteries will be charged in sequence according to their power levels, from high to low. It will take approximately 3.5 hours to fully charge three Intelligent Flight Battery. Storage Mode allows the Charging Hub to keep the Phantom 4 Intelligent Flight Battery at a 50% charge, which is ideal for storage.
- Charge three batteries in sequence. Smart, quick, and reliable.
- The Battery Charging Hub does not include a charger. Please use it together with a standard charger.
- Compatibility: Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5870mAh, High Capacity) ,Phantom 4 Series - Intelligent Flight Battery (5350mAh), Phantom 4 Series - 100W Battery Charger, Phantom 4 Series 160 W Battery Charger
Keep your Mavic 2 powered up with the Battery Charging Hub for Mavic 2 Pro/Zoom/Enterprise Batteries from DJI. It is designed to let you conveniently charge up to four Mavic 2 battery packs at once. First, open each side of the charging hub to expose the four battery connection ports. Next, connect your batteries to the hub, and then to either a DJI Car Charger or Battery Charger (both not included) to deliver power.
- For DJI Mavic 2 Batteries
- Recharge up to Four Batteries
- Batteries Recharge in Sequence
- DJI Car or Battery Charger Required
- Compact and Foldable Design
This Battery to Power Bank Adapter turns your Intelligent Flight Batteries into high-capacity power banks. Each Battery to Power Bank Adapter has two USB Type-A ports, offering 10 W dual output, allowing you to fully charge a smartphone using just 20% of one battery.
- Change flight battery into a large-capacity power bank
- Take advantage of the spare battery
The Charging Case comes with a convenient spin-to-open design, allowing you to store and charge Osmo Pocket instantly. The Charging Case can also hold two microSD cards, four ND filters, and two smartphone adapters.
- Impressive 1500mAh of power for longer shooting time
- Convenient spin-to-open design
- Charge on the go
- Convenient for storage